What's new

Jazz Offseason Plan

Cade/Grant alone will win them out of a high chance at a top-3 pick.
Grant doesnt affect winning as a 1st or 2nd scoring option and having a rookie learning the ropes is a huge difference in winning than a SGA/Donovan already being able to play efficient winning basketball.

Grant doesnt affect winning as a 1st or 2nd scoring option and having a rookie learning the ropes is a huge difference in winning than a SGA/Donovan already being able to play efficient winning basketball.

Reports are the Cavs would turn down Shai/6 for 3. What’s your thoughts on that?

Sounds like the Jazz are targeting Chris Duarte or Trey Murphy. How high could we realistically get with 22 plus whatever else we have. Maybe we do Ingles for Kuzma/22 and package 22/30 to move up.

Reports are the Cavs would turn down Shai/6 for 3. What’s your thoughts on that?
****** teams dont want a player who is so close to being on the 2nd contract. They'd rather just tank, be perpetually bad while accruing these chances at the prototype elite type. This a 3 pick draft with the top 3 all having that talent/size combo.

I love SGA a lot, but just like Mitchell I dont think he's a perennial top 5 type of player. Just like Kyrie. I think these scoring combo guards who lack elite vertical size are always going to be less desirable than their high profile counterparts who have size.

Sounds like the Jazz are targeting Chris Duarte or Trey Murphy. How high could we realistically get with 22 plus whatever else we have. Maybe we do Ingles for Kuzma/22 and package 22/30 to move up.
No, those were just Tony's thoughts on what he would do lmao.

Tony got aggregated for just giving an opinion on what he would do lmfao.

****** teams dont want a player who is so close to being on the 2nd contract. They'd rather just tank, be perpetually bad while accruing these chances at the prototype elite type. This a 3 pick draft with the top 3 all having that talent/size combo.

I love SGA a lot, but just like Mitchell I dont think he's a perennial top 5 type of player. Just like Kyrie. I think these scoring combo guards who lack elite vertical size are always going to be less desirable than their high profile counterparts who have size.

You are high as **** if you think any of the top-3 teams would turn down their pick for Mitchell/6.

All you people who do not want to trade Joe better not whine next year when the Jazz have nothing because he retired. I love Joe too but he is going to be 34 this year after playing a whole NBA season into the 2nd round and then Olympic basketball. If I can get a younger player with a better pick I trade him because DM is still young and Joe with be surfing in Australia.

Tell me how this deal helps us at all? I don’t even think we save much money, do we?

I would do a deal centered around Bogey for Kuz and 22 with no pick coming from us. Then use 30 to move off Fav and pick up a second in this draft and a future second or something.

That combo would at least help us get off some salary, Ingles just supercharges the Lakers for 8 spots in the draft.

If this happens I will immediately drive to Ryan’s office and lay a steamer on his desk.

All you people who do not want to trade Joe better not whine next year when the Jazz have nothing because he retired. I love Joe too but he is going to be 34 this year after playing a whole NBA season into the 2nd round and then Olympic basketball. If I can get a younger player with a better pick I trade him because DM is still young and Joe with be surfing in Australia.
I'd rather see Joe retire a Jazz man and get nothing from it then watch him play for the Lakers.

That is why Cleveland will suck for decades and why they sucked before they were lucky to get Lebron. I am not that high on Mobley. I like Shai a lot and I think they can get a very good player at 6.