What's new

Jazz @ Oklahoma City | Sunday October 31st @ 5pm

LOL @ ESPN AP headlines. The HEAT beat a pathetic Nets team by 23 and it's a "rout." Whereas our headline is a ho-hum 'get first victory of season.' What garbage.

The ******** over at Yahoo are even worse, it seems:

• Shaq likely out vs. Pistons on Tuesday
  • Former Blazer Maurice Lucas dies at 58
  • Wolves exercise options on Beasley, Love
  • Heat win third straight, blow out Nets
  • James would change aspects of decision
  • Renegades new nickname for Lakers bench
  • Lakers rout Warriors to improve to 3-0
  • Kidd's 65-footer lifts Mavs to road win

Un-freaking-believable. There were four games last night and our win was the most impressive. It's not even arguable. Yet it doesn't even get a mention over at Yahoo. Garbage. Just pure, unadulterated refuse from Yahoo.

I think Stern is responsible for the stations not working on FSN for 2 games so far, but seriously I'm wondering if the stupid channel thing is somehow related to having free league pass preview. In the preseason before the free preview started the FSN game and pregame was fine but for me and the people I've talked to that have DTV the channel shows as you have not purchased this channel until moments before tip off and as soon as the game ends it changes back, of course the NBALP is blacked out.

Call DirecTV and complain. The same thing has been happening to me. I've called DirecTV multiple times, and emailed them. They initially kept trying to feed me BS about it being a blackout issue. I finally got to someone who said there is an open ticket for the issue, and they were escalating my information to the group working the ticket. The more we call and complain, the more they will take it seriously.

DirecTV contact number is 1-800-531-5000.

Call DirecTV and complain. The same thing has been happening to me. I've called DirecTV multiple times, and emailed them. They initially kept trying to feed me BS about it being a blackout issue. I finally got to someone who said there is an open ticket for the issue, and they were escalating my information to the group working the ticket. The more we call and complain, the more they will take it seriously.

DirecTV contact number is 1-800-531-5000.
Thnx I did call for the first game (Denver) I was thinking it was my receiver at the time cause it has been acting up (freezing being WAY slow) but by the time I reached an agent (20min on hold) the game started and the channel started and I was hoping it would be fixed by the Thunder game.
I'm not good at the calling and complaining thinkg but I'll have my sis or mom call they're good at being mean without being rude and getting what they want lol.

I am tired of them cutting out the pregame and postgame on Direct TV. Dish did the same thing for the first few games last year before figuring it out and fixing the issue.