What's new

Jazz @ Oklahoma City | Sunday October 31st @ 5pm

I'm also guessing since FSN shows the replay of each Jazz game on its network, some idiot thought the game was at 8:00 MT and thus the switch will happen then, and maybe after the replay, which was thought to be the live time, they will replay it again afterward.

well it at least looks like the team is in the game mentally. A very good sign but keep it up. AK has been playing good defense. The only complaint is dumb turnovers.

LOL @ this drifting program. What garbage. FSN is a joke. My friend says it's on FSN UTAH which I don't have. The games are always on the other FSN for me.

Very interesting. Jeremy Evans coming off the bench first to releive Millsap with 2 fouls.
I'd still like to see what a center could do out there. AJ has been the less productive of the two 4/5 starters so far (including in fouls . . . ).

(That's another reason to play the centers; to manage the fouls. Evans doing that partially.)

Evans gets a nice pass, gets blocked, but gets the ball back on the next Thunder possession.

Early foul on Ibaka, who has come in for Krstic and has averaged far more minutes than him.

Raja Bell with a very nice trey at 3:34.

Jeremy Evans with a shooting foul on Jeff Green. 1 steal so far--plus one BA and one PF.

Durant blocks Kirilenko, then turns it over. AK is making a huge difference, making KD logging 25%--even worse than his 30%ish FGs in the first two games.