What's new

Jazz open for business?

juds101

https://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=18596

Sounds like Utah will be active. I sure hope there active. Seriuosly, I dont want Dwill to go to the Lakers!! KOC go hard after Granger...Give up Milslap, Hayward. Hes what Utah is missing right now. An Addition go to scorer, who will stretch the D and open things up for Big AL. Even if we keep AK at the 4

What do you guys think

Dwill
Raja
Granger
AK
Jefferson

I just excited I hope they get some pieces that will make me excited again about our Utah Jazz. Man Id totally take Murphy and Sasha V for AK. Just get something done. Maybe Sasha V is a lock down defender who can stop Kobe, becasue of all his years of watching Kobe while sitting on the bench? Who knows? But im excited to hear that the Jazz MIGHT be active!

https://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=18596

Sounds like Utah will be active. I sure hope there active. Seriuosly, I dont want Dwill to go to the Lakers!! KOC go hard after Granger...Give up Milslap, Hayward. Hes what Utah is missing right now. An Addition go to scorer, who will stretch the D and open things up for Big AL. Even if we keep AK at the 4

What do you guys think

Dwill
Raja
Granger
AK
Jefferson

I just excited I hope they get some pieces that will make me excited again about our Utah Jazz. Man Id totally take Murphy and Sasha V for AK. Just get something done. Maybe Sasha V is a lock down defender who can stop Kobe, becasue of all his years of watching Kobe while sitting on the bench? Who knows? But im excited to hear that the Jazz MIGHT be active!

How many new threads will you begin where you pose the same impossible trade, where we get Granger for Millsap and Hayward? Next time you have the urge to begin a new thread where you post the same thing but using different words, do us a favor and bump one of your pre-existing threads -- or better yet, don't.

Automatically fixes spelling when you ainthopper the post:

Sounds likes Utah gots'ta be active. ah' sho' man hope dere active. Seriuosly, ah' dont wants' Dgots'ta to go t'de Lakers! Preach it loud, bruddah! KOC go hard afta' Granger. Ah be baaad.....Give down Milslap, Hayward. Hes whut Utah be missin' right now, so cut me some slack, Jack. An Addishun go t'sco'er, who gots'ta stretch de D and jimmey din's down fo' Big AL. Even if we keep AK at da damn 4 Whut do ya' dudes dink Dwill Raja Granger AK Jefferson I plum excited ah' hope dey dig some pieces dat gots'ta make me 'sited again about our Utah Jazz. WORD! Man Id totally snatch Murphy and Sasha V fo' AK. Just dig sump'n done. Maybe Sasha V be a lock waaay down defenda' who kin stop Kobe, becasue uh all his years uh watchin' Kobe while sittin' on de bench? Who knows? But im 'sited t'hear dat da damn Jazz MIGHT be active! Right on!

Right on!

How many new threads will you begin where you pose the same impossible trade, where we get Granger for Millsap and Hayward? Next time you have the urge to begin a new thread where you post the same thing but using different words, do us a favor and bump one of your pre-existing threads -- or better yet, don't.

Thank you. I saw the author and skipped through to the comments.