What's new

Jazz players in the Olympics

IF the team has no answer for SloMoJoe that is one hideous team.

Are you doubting the crazy abilities of the Chinese national team? Poor Aussies have to stay in the Olympic village while Team USA is on a luxury cruise ship. You would think Bogut could pony up and pay for them to stay in a 5 star hotel or something.

IF the team has no answer for SloMoJoe that is one hideous team.

The world has no answer for SloMo...

In all seriousness I do wonder if he will try to fight someone... My favorite thing about him is when he gets people fired up and then has that Aussie smirk on his face like "I dare you to start something... I wrestle alligators bitch". Even though I think I have more muscle mass in my body than he does.... he still intimidates just a little.

In all seriousness I do wonder if he will try to fight someone... My favorite thing about him is when he gets people fired up and then has that Aussie smirk on his face like "I dare you to start something... I wrestle alligators bitch". Even though I think I have more muscle mass in my body than he does.... he still intimidates just a little.

Boise State has had 3 Aussies in the past several years who all have that same attitude. Must be the Fosters they put in their baby bottles when they're tykes.

Lol. Great post all around.

I love joe ingles. Hopefully he gets lots of interviews this season. Best interview on the team and it's not close at all.

Can anyone who's seen these games elaborate on Gobert's play in them? Does he look like he's truly developed a move (or two) on offense or does he appear to the same ol' Rudy on that end of the court?

Aussies are known as the dirtiest players in the League... Go look at the the players poll of "Dirtiest Player" and see for self

Patty Mills is a dirty player ?
Joe Ingles ? Cameron Baitstow is dirty ? Dante Exum us dirty ??

How does it feel being the worlds only living brain donor ??

Ok, here is my ranking of the teams:

1. US ok did not have to think to much about this one. However, we played probably the 3 worst teams in the exhibition games so comp will get tougher.
2. Spain lot of the players getting up there in age, but lots of NBA talent here.
3. France Parker,DeColo,Batum,Diaw,Gobert very good starting lineup, but bench not that great.
4. Serbia No Bobo or Bjileca but enough talent for 4th. Teodosic had a finger injury so if that keeps him out I would drop Serbia.
5. Lithuania JV and Sabonis up front will be tough. Just need some good guard play and they could challenge for 2nd.
6. Brazil Think homecourt will put them up a few spots from where they would be otherwise. Neto has been good for them in friendlies. 6-9 is very close.
7. Argentina Old guys can still play. Have a few younger players who have stepped it up the last couple of years.
8. Australia--Bogut back should help if the rust is off. There will not be a scrappier team than the Boomers.
9. Croatia--great job playing into the Olympics, but PGs are bad and not a lot of depth up front. Dario and Mario should have big Olympics.
10. Venezuela--Amazing they are in Olympics in first place beat a Canadian team with lots of NBA guys.
11. Nigeria--Unfortunately, there biggest players decided not to play including Ezeli and Aminu.
12. China--Won easy Asian championship to get in Olympics. That will have to suffice.

Australia vs France now. France slow start but pickin up. Diaw has been pretty good so far. Parker startin to get hot. Ingles and Gobert just ok sa far. Game on NBC Sports.

Yea Gobert really not playing well. Diaw moves well for a guy his size. Could be the skill of opponent though.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Patty Mills is a dirty player ?
Joe Ingles ? Cameron Baitstow is dirty ? Dante Exum us dirty ??

How does it feel being the worlds only living brain donor ??

Top 2 dirtiest players in the league< Voted from the players themselves, Was Bogut and Delly, 2 Aussies and I believe another 2 was in top 10. Just cant remember who.

Ok, here is my ranking of the teams:

1. US ok did not have to think to much about this one. However, we played probably the 3 worst teams in the exhibition games so comp will get tougher.
2. Spain lot of the players getting up there in age, but lots of NBA talent here.
3. France Parker,DeColo,Batum,Diaw,Gobert very good starting lineup, but bench not that great.
4. Serbia No Bobo or Bjileca but enough talent for 4th. Teodosic had a finger injury so if that keeps him out I would drop Serbia.
5. Lithuania JV and Sabonis up front will be tough. Just need some good guard play and they could challenge for 2nd.
6. Brazil Think homecourt will put them up a few spots from where they would be otherwise. Neto has been good for them in friendlies. 6-9 is very close.
7. Argentina Old guys can still play. Have a few younger players who have stepped it up the last couple of years.
8. Australia--Bogut back should help if the rust is off. There will not be a scrappier team than the Boomers.
9. Croatia--great job playing into the Olympics, but PGs are bad and not a lot of depth up front. Dario and Mario should have big Olympics.
10. Venezuela--Amazing they are in Olympics in first place beat a Canadian team with lots of NBA guys.
11. Nigeria--Unfortunately, there biggest players decided not to play including Ezeli and Aminu.
12. China--Won easy Asian championship to get in Olympics. That will have to suffice.

Wouldn't put Serbia above Lithuania. Australia should be higher, Brazil lower.

Wouldn't put Serbia above Lithuania. Australia should be higher, Brazil lower.

Oh yeah, I would say after French-Aussie game had them to low. Still like Serbia as long as Teodosic is fine. Brazil in another country I would have had lower, but with homecourt I put them 2-3 spots higher than i would have otherwise.
Looks like French teams struggles in friendlies was no fluke. Fournier and Ajinca would be looking good now in French uniforms.

By the way this is what someone said about Gobert after the Aussie game on the intl board i am on.

"As I wrote before many times, Rudy Gobert is the most overrated player in whole world. He's useless with no skills."

By the way this is what someone said about Gobert after the Aussie game on the intl board i am on.

"As I wrote before many times, Rudy Gobert is the most overrated player in whole world. He's useless with no skills."

Hyperbole but it's a fair point.