What's new

Jazz players in the Olympics

Now that it's all underway and nobody seems too fussed about the Zach Randolph virus or whatever it was ... i wonder if Gordon is regretting his decision to not play in the US team ?

Now that it's all underway and nobody seems too fussed about the Zach Randolph virus or whatever it was ... i wonder if Gordon is regretting his decision to not play in the US team ?

Dude just won some tennis tournament in utah. Pretty sure it's team usa that should be jealous.

Gobert with 10pts 8r 5bl. Good game for him. Badly needed win for France, but probably worst team in the tournament. Delly with huge game today. See how he does against US on Wednesday.

Unless Boomers have a massive let down against China and Venezuela they should finish pool play at 4-1. Group B is anybody's guess right now. 5 teams could still finish first. Have a Coopers Extra Stout tonight since no Fosters.

Unless Boomers have a massive let down against China and Venezuela they should finish pool play at 4-1. Group B is anybody's guess right now. 5 teams could still finish first. Have a Coopers Extra Stout tonight since no Fosters.

none of that Coopers rubbish from NSW either thank you

btw France still played absolute rubbish. They're going nowhere

none of that Coopers rubbish from NSW either thank you

btw France still played absolute rubbish. They're going nowhere

Definitely not to impressive beating China. Play Serbia next. Will give a better idea if they are playing for real.

For god sakes at least have a Carlton Draught then.

Gordon
Hayward isn't good enough to be on this team. Who said they would even wanted him to play. Also enjoy your 30 point beat down that is coming tomorrow. I cant wait for team USA to spank them Dirty Aussies. Bogut and Delly are about to get it put on them.

Gordon
Hayward isn't good enough to be on this team. Who said they would even wanted him to play. Also enjoy your 30 point beat down that is coming tomorrow. I cant wait for team USA to spank them Dirty Aussies. Bogut and Delly are about to get it put on them.

Gordon turned down an invite from team USA. So apparently team USA wanted Hayward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

France Team is a joke. I knew when everyone was hyping them up that they wouldn't medal.
Diaw is over the hill
Parker is up in Age
Gobert has no offensive game what so ever, Wait that cant be right cuz so many Jazz fans kept telling me how he is one of the top centers in the nba. No he isn't. He kinda sucks honestly. He is not even DeAndre Jordan good being only a defensive player.

France Team is a joke. I knew when everyone was hyping them up that they wouldn't medal.
Diaw is over the hill
Parker is up in Age
Gobert has no offensive game what so ever, Wait that cant be right cuz so many Jazz fans kept telling me how he is one of the top centers in the nba. No he isn't. He kinda sucks honestly. He is not even DeAndre Jordan good being only a defensive player.
Loll. Nice troll. Fish aren't biting. Maybe try another spot.

Brazil trying to put Spain down to 0-2. Neto has played pretty well while in the game, but Huertas has been very good.

Wow, Brazil beats Spain.... unexpected. Any comments from those who saw it? Maybe Spain is really getting old. Lost to Croatia, now to Brazil...