What's new

Jazz Preparing Conley Offer in Range of 75/3

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner

So about 25 million per year. About what I thought it would be. The absolute low end in my mind would have been 20 per year and as high as 30 per for a 3 year deal with a team option.

A lot of y'all will freak out, but he's more than worth it if he can keep up his play from last year.

I’m glad we have more backups with Teague and Butler. Conley is guaranteed to miss at least 30 percent of his games.

i hoped itd be 2 years but this was the middle ground. People gonna **** themselves but CP gonna get 3/100 and Lowry gonna get 3/90. This is about right.

Holy god… year 3 better be a team option or this is worse than the favors deal we just paid to get rid of. Conley has a crippling injury and he’d be 37 at the end of this contract…?! People talk about Joe like he’s old but Joe doesn’t miss every other game. Nobody mentions that Conley is a cripple.
I’m so ****ing tired of these legacy contracts- good ol boys getting paid out the *** because they have Jazz dna- whatever the **** that means. Having Conley on The team means everybody’s job is harder because he can’t be reliable. I want more than anything to sign and trade him, but it’s not going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TEAM OPTION ON THE 3RD YEAR THOUGH PLEASE.
Best you can hope for is like only $10M guaranteed... that way you can waive and stretch it if you need to. I guarantee it will not be a full team option though.

Wow that is risky knowing he has missed about 30% each season he's been with us. But I guess we have to pay it or lose him.

I wish it was closer to 20 per year as Conley has missed 30% of our regular season games the past two years - that's fact, not hyperbole.

Conley coming back gives us the best chance to win now, but his contract could also be an albatross if he's on the training table.

Conley better figure out how to play without pulling hamstrings
If he can he will be worth it

So about 25 million per year. About what I thought it would be. The absolute low end in my mind would have been 20 per year and as high as 30 per for a 3 year deal with a team option.
A lot of y'all will freak out, but he's more than worth it if he can keep up his play from last year.

Jazz always bid against themselves. I hope that third year is a team option with a low buy out. Sorry but 25 million a year is just too much money considering his injury history. His hamstring is not reliable. Who is going to pay him that much money at his age and with his injury history? No one but the Jazz. Oh well it isn't my money.

Its too much for too long. I would rather it be 2 years $60 million than 3 years $75 million.

Rudy and Mike combining to make $70 million when they are 32 and 36 is terrifying.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
If Mike can remain healthy we will be okay. It is still possible. CP3 had a lot of health issues his whole career and yet was relatively healthy all season this year at age 36. Btw I know Mike is not as good as CP3, but CP3 is expected to opt out and get like 3 years $100 million from Phoenix at age 36. It's just the market unfortunately. If that 3rd year is a team option, it would be a huge win.

If he only misses 10 games per year to rest that seems OK
But Jazz need him ready to play all playoff games

If Mike can remain healthy we will be okay. It is still possible. CP3 had a lot of health issues his whole career and yet was relatively healthy all season this year at age 36. Btw I know Mike is not as good as CP3, but CP3 is expected to opt out and get like 3 years $100 million from Phoenix at age 36. It's just the market unfortunately. If that 3rd year is a team option, it would be a huge win.
I would rather have Lonzo or Rozier at $20 per year the next 4 years than Conley here at $75 the next 3.

I don't have faith in Mike. Sure he helps make our offense purr, but we get exposed on defense.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Jazz always bid against themselves. I hope that third year is a team option with a low buy out. Sorry but 25 million a year is just too much money considering his injury history. His hamstring is not reliable. Who is going to pay him that much money at his age and with his injury history? No one but the Jazz. Oh well it isn't my money.
Lowry and CP3 are about to get $5 million more per year than that. It sucks but it's what the market is.