What's new

Jazz preparing to tank for Jabari Parker?

FYI there is a lot of false info in this post. Davies does suck, but thats about the only truth written. The first girl faked a pregnancy to try and get him back, no idea as to what you are talking about with a 2nd child, I know brandon fairly well, well enough to know he has 0 kids and plays like a girl

Tai Wesley would eat his lunch.

They didn't make any trade's to improve this year and rumor is they are 'prepared to take a step back for a top 2014 pick". Would that top pick be the one and only Jabari Parker? Who happens to be a good Mormon boy? Where the Jazz happen to have many Mormon fans? Where the owners themselves are Mormons?

Jabari Parker would put ALOT of butts in seats at the ESA. O'Connor and Lindsay's job is to make a profitable Utah Jazz product. No doubt that Jabari Parker would be the one player that would do this.

I have no doubt that the Jazz are setting themselves up to have a chance to get Jabari Parker.

Where the Jazz have a history of drafting or trading for Mormon players...oh wait. You mean the Jazz don't have a history of that?

Tai Wesley would eat his lunch.

where is that dude now? probably in a better situation basketball wise than Davies will be in a couple years. Maybe the Jazz should get Tai Wesley, then they might have a better chance at landing Jabari. Two mormon half polynesian kids is better than one.

where is that dude now? probably in a better situation basketball wise than Davies will be in a couple years. Maybe the Jazz should get Tai Wesley, then they might have a better chance at landing Jabari. Two mormon half polynesian kids is better than one.

Grossly overweight, saw him in Orem recently. Davies sucks, WTF is everyone harshing me about davies? He suckkkkkks.

Grossly overweight, saw him in Orem recently. Davies sucks, WTF is everyone harshing me about davies? He suckkkkkks.
He's not overweight, he's playing professionally in Belgium. You probably saw his brother.

Tai was a good player, a dick face, but a good player. Davies needs to play the 4, but he doesn't have that option and he is soft as witches ***.

Yeah, he could be sort of D-face at times, but really, he's just a goofball and pretty nice overall.

He's not overweight, he's playing professionally in Belgium. You probably saw his brother.

Yeah, he could be sort of D-face at times, but really, he's just a goofball and pretty nice overall.

Yeah it could have been Tika, they all look the same after a few years. Tai was the biggest dick I played against, and thats saying a lot.

I think that if the Jazz don't land a top 3 pick through the lottery then they will be targeting Andrew Harrison or Hill (the Florida commit).

I think that if the Jazz don't land a top 3 pick through the lottery then they will be targeting Andrew Harrison or Hill (the Florida commit).

Andrew Harrison will likely be right at #4 (I know a loooooooooong time between now and then) and Hill around 9/10.