What's new

Jazz ratings 2k12

The next step in 2K greatness is clearly getting Sir Charles to do voice overs as a side line broadcaster.

I'm not buying it this year. That was bad enough seeing AK on the roster.

Because of the lockout, they have to base the team rosters according to the rosters just prior to lockout. No changes could be made legally. Thats why they made the focus of this years 2k on the all time greatest players. If they didnt focus on anything extraordinary- sales would suffer. With that being said, this really should be one of the better NBA 2k's because of the focus they put directed to the all time greats. Besides why would you let one guy on the team control your "I will's" and "I wont's"?

Favors is brought down almost 4 points, even though he played the best ball he's played by the end of the year??

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I have been playing the My Player mode. It is far superior to the previous versions of this mode. It now has 'play next key game' as an option. So you don't have to play the Cavs or really bad teams.

The drills you can do to improve your player are greatly improved as well.

Overall a number of AI issues have been cleared up. But there are still problems with computer controlled players from time to time. Specifically it is now a lot harder to get rebounds. It takes good positioning and timing. You can't just jumper higher.

I am waiting for lock out to end so we can get the ratings for all the rookies before I play the Association mode.

The other major change is that you now have abilities and attributes. The attributes are similar to what there was before. But now ball-handling is broken down into 3 abilities (spin move, etc.) that each could thousands of skill points to improve.

I have never played an NBA game before, and was wondering how the My Player mode works. It sounds fun, and I am thinking of getting the game to fill my NBA jones-ing. Worth it?

I have never played an NBA game before, and was wondering how the My Player mode works. It sounds fun, and I am thinking of getting the game to fill my NBA jones-ing. Worth it?

Buy it and don't look back, my man. Seriously the best $50 dollars youll ever spend, especially given with the lockout. I will not elaborate on it any longer, you have no idea what youre missing out on. Cannot believe youve never played one of the NBA 2K games.

I have bought every 2k since it came out. I only pick the Jazz when I play online. Best B-Ball video game ever. I haven't played 2K12 yet but it looks awesome. I want to play as the 97/98 Jazz.

Buy it and don't look back, my man. Seriously the best $50 dollars youll ever spend, especially given with the lockout. I will not elaborate on it any longer, you have no idea what youre missing out on. Cannot believe youve never played one of the NBA 2K games.

Alright, sounds good. I'll have to sneak $50 out of my wife's wallet tonight! I'll let you know what I think when I get it (which will probably be in the next week or so).

You create a new player and go through a little pre draft stuff and get drafted. As you play you earn point to improve aspects of your player. Basically you get to be an NBA player.

Also they added a 'creating a legend' mode where you do the same thing but you take control of an existing player with the goal of making the HOF.

Picked up 2k12 and it's the controls are much different than I realized. Trying to get the hang of ball handling and the shooting is WAY different than most any other sport games. EA is all about one button that all depends on how long you hold it down. 2K seems all about options during shot taking.

Picked up 2k12 and it's the controls are much different than I realized. Trying to get the hang of ball handling and the shooting is WAY different than most any other sport games. EA is all about one button that all depends on how long you hold it down. 2K seems all about options during shot taking.

You still can use one button to shoot but if you use the 'shot stick' you have a lot more control about the type of shot.

hey guys,

trying to play online, but got the error that something wrong with my port forwarding...Try to google. Nothing. Wanted to do it by myself but router asks for:
Service Name
Start Port
End Port
Server IP Address

can anyone help me? Thank you