What's new

Jazz Schedule 2013-14

mellow

Wikipedia says that the entire schedule will be released on July 25th, 2013, at 7:00 PM EDT on NBA TV I could not find a confirmation.

Here are the Preseason Games that have been announced:

Oct. 11 Blazers Boise Id
Oct. 22 Lakers Los Angeles, CA STAPLES Center 7:30 pm
Oct. 25 Lakers Anaheim, CA Honda Center 7:00 pm

The NBA opens its season on a Tuesday night the last week of October. Usually it is 3 showcase games featuring the Champions. I expect the Heat, Knicks and Nets to play.

Spurs, Clippers, Warriors, and Thunder are possibles from the west.

The rest of the NBA including the Jazz will open on Wednesday Oct 30. Last year the Jazz opened at home against Dallas.

It is 102 Days til October 30.

I wonder what the hold up is with the NBA schedule, it is usually out by now? There was a leak of some NBA team dates last week, but I did not see any mention of any Jazz dates.

It appears it could be coming out on August 6th, for the NBA TV schedule shows there is a special scheduled in the evening, but it does not say what it is for. That's from speculation on Wikipedia though, and whoever has been editing it has been wrong a couple of times now.

Wikipedia says that the entire schedule will be released on July 25th, 2013, at 7:00 PM EDT on NBA TV I could not find a confirmation.

Here are the Preseason Games that have been announced:

Oct. 11 Blazers Boise Id
Oct. 22 Lakers Los Angeles, CA STAPLES Center 7:30 pm
Oct. 25 Lakers Anaheim, CA Honda Center 7:00 pm

The NBA opens its season on a Tuesday night the last week of October. Usually it is 3 showcase games featuring the Champions. I expect the Heat, Knicks and Nets to play.

Spurs, Clippers, Warriors, and Thunder are possibles from the west.

The rest of the NBA including the Jazz will open on Wednesday Oct 30. Last year the Jazz opened at home against Dallas.

It is 102 Days til October 30.

91 till dawn. I gotta stop hangin around here. It reminds me of the distance.

I'm sure we will be playing one of the ABC Christmas game this year. Its gotta be our turn by now.

I saw a tweet from a national writer on Monday or Tuesday that said no word yet on when the schedule will be released or why the delay. #teotwaki

On Christmas they should showcase utah vs Phili and Boston vs Phoenix...

Call it the tank off !!

I saw a tweet from a national writer on Monday or Tuesday that said no word yet on when the schedule will be released or why the delay. #teotwaki

As we all know the schedule is crafted for maximum National TV exposure. It's probably delayed because there are a couple more trades in the works.

Who is left to be traded... I feel like all of the shoes have fallen

Jennings just got sign & traded to Pistons. I think that takes care of the FA's too.

I wouldn't be suprised by Pelicans moving Eric Gordon after signing Tyreke. Boston still could move Rondo, maybe. Asik from Houston? Not anyone to hold the schedule up.

Draft picks can be traded 30 days after they sign their contracts. Still not a schedule changer.