What's new

"Jazz Season Wrap Up" Show | KJZZ | Fri 15 Apr | 8PM MST

Mr. McGibblets

For those that are interested, I heard about this on the radio today. I know many don't enjoy Boler, Booner, Locke, Thurl, etc., but there is a season wrap up show on TV tonight in Utah.

They said that the show will discuss the season, but also talk about some of the changes that Corbin might implement strategy wise next year. I have no idea if this will be interesting or not, but maybe there is someone else here that is interested in watching it.

I don't have a TV tuner card so I don't know how to transfer it to my computer and upload it. However, maybe someone else on here could record it and upload it or something for the non-Utahns.

I'm watching this right now. KOC didn't say much, thought the team would do better than it did after the trade.

Favours may be talented but seems quiet and unsure of himself.

Ty Corbin may get rid of the force middle and start to force baseline on defense. Ty may also go to a two gaurd front instead of a pg front (changes the offense). Will have lots more game film reviews with the team.

Ron Boone and Matt Harping had a good debate about Milsaps role on the team. Is he a 3 or 4? A starter or 6th man.

Greg Miller is up next but i gotta go....

If I knew about it sooner I would have recorded it. Sorry.

Let me check and see if it replays later tonight or tomorrow.

Edit: No replays :( Lets hope Prodigy grabbed it.

No one here enjoys those guys, because most here dont enjoy anything about the team they root for. Never have really.

Was anyone able to record this segment? Maybe make a .mov with it....or something.

i loved the behind the scenes kjzz special that prodigy posted, so this would be amazing too. =D

What did they say? Any good points or insights?

Harpring thought he was a 6th man, Boone said he was a starter. Harpring sort of acknoweldged it would be hard for Milsap to accept a bench role. Harpring thought he could play the sf postion, Boone said no he can't because he can't gaurd the perimeter. They agreed that Milsap could play the sf postion from 18 ft in, but not 18-ft out.

Their debate was and is the crux of the Jazz problems. Milsap embodies the attitude and work ethic the Jazz like to claim as thier own, but his stature limits his ability to perform. If the Jazz play Favors they have a better chance of winning (IMO) but risk losing thier identity as the loyal, blue collar working man's underdog team.

MtRedoubtedit1.jpg