What's new

Jazz should sign Lamar Odom!

GoJazz

Ok it hasn't happened and won't but it would be a great idea. We are tanking anyways might as well bring the Kardashian crew into town to distract from what I feel will be a very long season. It would bring a little excitement to the arena. We can also get him for 1 year at the minimum.

Then if he plays well here in Salt Lake we could Sign and Trade him next year or trade him mid season to a contender and get more future draft picks from teams trying to win now.

So basically this is a completely risk free free agent that is still out there that is nothing but upside for the Jazz.

Edit by Jason: Changed title to include "should"

Ok it hasn't happened and won't but it would be a great idea. We are tanking anyways might as well bring the Kardashian crew into town to distract from what I feel will be a very long season. It would bring a little excitement to the arena. We can also get him for 1 year at the minimum.

Then if he plays well here in Salt Lake we could Sign and Trade him next year or trade him mid season to a contender and get more future draft picks from teams trying to win now.

So basically this is a completely risk free free agent that is still out there that is nothing but upside for the Jazz.

Shake my dreads. Idiot post.

ok it hasn't happened and won't but it would be a great idea. We are tanking anyways might as well bring the kardashian crew into town to distract from what i feel will be a very long season. It would bring a little excitement to the arena. We can also get him for 1 year at the minimum.

Then if he plays well here in salt lake we could sign and trade him next year or trade him mid season to a contender and get more future draft picks from teams trying to win now.

So basically this is a completely risk free free agent that is still out there that is nothing but upside for the jazz.

Fail!

I also fully expect to be destroyed for this post as I was laughing my *** off as a wrote it but couldn't help but post it because of that fact.

I want you to know my mouse was hovering over the negrep.

I stopped myself, because although your idea is stupid, you're entitled to it.

Chill, he's got an opinion he's entitled to. This isn't Iraq! This is Jazzfanz! REMEMBER!

He can have an opinion I don't agree with. It was the misleading title along with a stupid opinion that made me angry. His original thread title was, "Jazz Sign Lamar Odom!" It has obviously been edited since that by Jason. This thread was a complete failure.

He can have an opinion I don't agree with. It was the misleading title along with a stupid opinion that made me angry. His original thread title was, "Jazz Sign Lamar Odom!" It has obviously been edited since that by Jason. This thread was a complete failure.

Oh okay, then this is Iraq. Do what you want with him. No homo.

Agree. But is there a way we can prevent him from procreating?

That, is a great question.

Jason,

Is there any device we can get attached at registration that allows us to control users conception in these cases?

I think he would sign with Lakers, Clippers, Spurs, Heat, or Knicks before signing with Jazz. For a vet minimum deal he still could help a championship caliber team.