What's new

Jazz should stay at #5 and move up from #23

Shocker00

Jazz should stay at #5 and hopefully get Joel Embiid and then trade Kanter and #23 to Sacramento for the #8 pick and Draft Aaron Gordon

Frontcourt defense should be awesome:
J Embiid
D Favors
A Gordon
A Burks
T Burke

They should then try to get some good outside shooters in free agency. I know Embiid is a risky player do to injury but the Jazz need a superstar. You can always pick up average-good players through free agency but its hard to get a superstar.

I could be wrong but I don't see Gordon falling past the Celtics.

This ^

If anything, draft Gordon at 5 and then see if Embiid falls to 8. If the draft goes. . .

Wiggins, Parker, Exum, Smart - and the Jazz draft Gordon - then Vonleh probably goes next and Randle/Embiid both suddenly have foot issues pop up. I could see teams making a case for Saric, Harris or Payne in this stretch. I think Embiid is far more likely to make it to 8 than Gordon is now.

I could be wrong but I don't see Gordon falling past the Celtics.

I could see the Celtics taking Gordon, but most the mocks I looked at has Gordon going in the 8-10 range. I wouldn't be surprised if this pick ends up with Minnesota at the end of the day. Of course you only make the trade if the player is available that you want.