What's new

Jazz sign Darius Bazley to a 3 year NG

I would probably place bets on Lofton having more success than Bazley.

Just hard for me to get excited about a guy like Bazley who was afforded a ton of opportunity under a good coach and absolutely sucked ***.

Lofton is a fat boy barbeque. He could stand to get with the trainers and eat a few salads instead of his usual fare. Our summer league team will be awesome.

This signifies the end of Luka in Utah… either this year or next. Solid signings for both guys. Have very little hope either is gonna be a rotation player but solid bets.

We shall see… but at least they aren’t going the route that leaves spots empty and maximizes Ryan’s savings. So little pat on the back there.

I would probably place bets on Lofton having more success than Bazley.

Just hard for me to get excited about a guy like Bazley who was afforded a ton of opportunity under a good coach and absolutely sucked ***.

I guess Lofton is younger, so he has that going for him, but Bazley is way more capable of playing NBA defense.

Bazely was drafted in the first round in 2019 after Romeo Langford, NAW, and Luka and before THT, Justin James and Eric Paschal. I wonder if this signifies that Ainge is going to crank up the trade machine to bring in a star.

I'm pretty happy with this signing. I liked him in the draft and if you are going to get a cheap look at a player then it makes sense that it is a young athletic wing with good size for the position.

I see Shams is reporting OPJ is hitting the waiver wire. So the Jazz may cut Kinsey's 10 day short to not have to make more cuts.