What's new

Jazz sign Romeo Langford to exhibit 10 deal

Ainge has a history of bringing his guys back around.
I believe this to be true about almost any GM. We pretend there’s this advanced, superhuman plane that they’re on where the mental sophistication can run thousands of simultaneous scenarios and continue to spit out original answers each time, but everyone keeps cooking from the same three recipes.

View: https://youtu.be/DelPKaga17M?si=wTxr0I5n1ySaLcf-

Kind of surprised Romeo isn't on a 2 way somewhere, but he might want the flexibility of getting a 10 day somewhere.

He hasn't played in the GLeague since his rookie year. Incredibly mediocre NBA player. Not really good at anything.

I believe this to be true about almost any GM. We pretend there’s this advanced, superhuman plane that they’re on where the mental sophistication can run thousands of simultaneous scenarios and continue to spit out original answers each time, but everyone keeps cooking from the same three recipes.

View: https://youtu.be/DelPKaga17M?si=wTxr0I5n1ySaLcf-

Look at Morey in Philly... I'm fine with taking a flier on Romeo... but yeah lots of GMs in reruns.

Looked at Romeos predraft stuff to remember him.

Classic dude who got overrated in HS because he was physically advanced and could handle the ball

Kind of surprised Romeo isn't on a 2 way somewhere, but he might want the flexibility of getting a 10 day somewhere.

He hasn't played in the GLeague since his rookie year. Incredibly mediocre NBA player. Not really good at anything.
I read that he isn't eligible for a two way deal, too much seniority. The guy is still only 24.

Langford has good size but needs to spend time in the G League similar to Dunn and hopefully develop NBA skills.

Fun fact he was the guy taken with the extra FRP Ainge got from Philly for trading down in the Fultz/ Tatum draft.

Langford has good size but needs to spend time in the G League similar to Dunn and hopefully develop NBA skills.

Fun fact he was the guy taken with the extra FRP Ainge got from Philly for trading down in the Fultz/ Tatum draft.
I'm sure its more about Ainge giving the kid he liked and is familiar with a camp deal so he can either win a job with the Jazz or some other team. I think he's worth a camp look but have zero hopes for him proving something that makes us clear a roster spot for him.

The guy was a lottery pick in 2019 so the Celtics liked him. It looks like his three point percentage has been subpar.