What's new

Jazz signing Toure' Murry?

Do you think Neto is the worst evar? or just the second worst??

John Lucas III, Jamaal Tinsley, Earl Watson, Jason Hart, Brevin Knight. I'm not sure Neto is even CLOSE to being the worst.

This is why you DON'T burn bridges with teams. IIRC, Murry's agent torched the Jazz when he was waived. Either they've reconciled or Murry has a different agent.

Clyde Frazier used to love Murray in Summer League on the Knicks a few seasons back.. Said he reminded him of himself. Even when he didn't do that good in season, Clyde always hyped him up.

I like the move, if they make it.

Here's highlights of the 14 assists the other day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MsVRofHUjk

I don't know what's more sad, seeing that we are considering getting Toure again or that Jeremy Evans is playing in a D-League game

I dont think it's possible to have someone worse than Jason Hart the year he played in Utah.

It's really funny to think about the long history of terrible backup PG's Utah has brought in.

Brevin Knight, Jason Hart, Milt, the last year of Tinsley and now Neto. Neto is clearly a lot better than those guys though.
Larue, crotty, mcleoud

The Fart stunk so bad he was the origin of the smog that now plagues SLC. Mostly I remember is that Jerry would put him in at the end of quarters and he would run around and throw up air balls.

Last edited:
His agent trashed the Jazz when he was cut from the team the first time... I would be surprised if he would want to return.