What's new

Jazz take over 1st place in there Division!

I just wrote out a large cheque to replace a tyre I blew out when I ran into a kerb.

An ageing Karl Malone grew a moustache as an acknowledgement to Movember.

I just wrote out a large cheque to replace a tyre I blew out when I ran into a kerb.

An ageing Karl Malone grew a moustache as an acknowledgement to Movember.
Sorry to hear about your tyre.

Okay, maybe CJ is not the great poster ever, but at least he writes in complete sentences and makes an attempt to write about something important to a Jazz fan. 90% of the posts on the forum are totally worthless. No one else spent a single sentence talking about the Jazz place in the standings? Not one person thinks that this is worthy topic? but there are literally tens of thousands of ridiculously crude posts mocking Jazz players for whatever BS, making the same f'g stuypid point over and over and over and over and over , and thousands of other posts calling other Jazz players Gods?!?!? Not to mention hundreds of thousands of posts that are meaningless time wasting drivel? YEa, you regulars are so much smarter than me, right ashats.

oh yea, and the 30 pages of game thread posts that go like this:
"Mudlay!"
Real informative.

Last edited:
Okay, maybe CJ is not the great poster ever, but at least he writes in complete sentences and makes an attempt to write about something important to a Jazz fan. 90% of the posts on the forum are totally worthless. No one else spent a single sentence talking about the Jazz place in the standings? Not one person thinks that this is worthy topic? but there are literally tens of thousands of ridiculously crude posts mocking Jazz players for whatever BS, making the same f'g stuypid point over and over and over and over and over , and thousands of other posts calling other Jazz players Gods?!?!? Not to mention hundreds of thousands of posts that are meaningless time wasting drivel? YEa, you regulars are so much smarter than me, right ashats.
oh yea, and the 30 pages of game thread posts that go like this:
"Mudlay!"
Real informative.
Sounds like this place isn't for you. That's ok. It's not for everyone.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I don't see you making any contribution to the topic of division standings. Maybe this isn't the place for you. That's okay. You can leave, I won't miss you.

Jazz are currently in a 6 way tie for 3rd most wins in the league. 5 of those 6 teams will fade. If the Jazz can maintain this pace, they've got a legit shot to win it all.

I don't see you making any contribution to the topic of division standings. Maybe this isn't the place for you. That's okay. You can leave, I won't miss you.
You were just complaining about this place, not me.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Sorry to hear about your vast insecurity. I hope you can learn to love yourself bro.

Looks like we are no longer in first. Most sites list us as #2 behind Denver, but it record are even. It's probably the whole tie-breaker thing of wins in conference or something.

Looks like we are no longer in first. Most sites list us as #2 behind Denver, but it record are even. It's probably the whole tie-breaker thing of wins in conference or something.
I hate Denver. Getting lucky left and right. Should be cursed for Gobert and Mitchell decisions.