What's new

Jazz Tattoo

jeffronius

1) Jazz ball.jpg 2) Jazz Note.png 3) utah_jazz_logo.jpg 4) Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 10.06.10 PM.jpg

Hello everybody,
On Thursday I am planning on getting the Jazz logo burned into my flesh for time and eternity, (The back of my calf). One of the above images is what I've decided on. Obviously there are others, but these were the ones I had it narrowed down to. I was wondering what the Jazzfanz consensus would be. This will not affect my decision as I feel very strongly about my decision, but I'm curious which one you all would choose. I have been a fan my whole life and have been wanting to do this for 20 some years.

1) View attachment 4945 2) View attachment 4946 3) View attachment 4947 4) View attachment 4948

Hello everybody,
On Thursday I am planning on getting the Jazz logo burned into my flesh for time and eternity, (The back of my calf). One of the above images is what I've decided on. Obviously there are others, but these were the ones I had it narrowed down to. I was wondering what the Jazzfanz consensus would be. This will not affect my decision as I feel very strongly about my decision, but I'm curious which one you all would choose. I have been a fan my whole life and have been wanting to do this for 20 some years.

If you've ever smoked a jeffrey, it's gotta be #1.

I think [MENTION=840]fishonjazz[/MENTION] has something similar to #2. He's good dude. Anybody know why he's disappeared?

Dot makes the note last half duration longer. Put the note and use the ball smaller like a dot to say "can't get enough of it"