image_php_297357.jpg

t_bailey_300_071011.jpg

shot.jpg

VS

rad93F38BAILEYFLEER1993.jpg

image_php_527641.jpg

ricky-vaughn-tale.jpg

Jefferson_POW_292_090105.jpg

CJ Miles misses 6 3-pointers, then smiles on the bench. Raja Bell plays 40 minutes and goes 1/8. Jazz fans everywhere consider the cyanide.

Man those shorts were short. I'd forgotten about those spandex short things that everyone was wearing. I even had a pair under my high school shorts.

I'd like to hear the current Jazz players comments on those pictures of their coach.

Considering Reggie Evans grabbed 11 rebounds against us and our defensive rebounding woes, we will have to one designated player boxing out Love at all time or he will eat us alive.

I am afraid Big Al will not have as big of a game as the past few just because coaches and players in Minnesota are familiar with him.

Going to it, as per the usual. Watch for fat guy in top hat and monocle behind Minny first half basket. Don't ask me why no cane. Also, this will be my final post until next season. Until then, gents and lady.

Going to it, as per the usual. Watch for fat guy in top hat and monocle behind Minny first half basket. Don't ask me why no cane. Also, this will be my final post until next season. Until then, gents and lady.

First Sloan, then D Will, now this? 1000 posts, then poof!

BTW, why no cane?

They have a tendency to toke...

michaelbeasley_106898312.jpg

This is great.

I was gonna continue with a "They have a tendency to croak" and a picture of Eddie Griffin but I realized it would have been horrendously low class. Like really, really low. -10 on the Karma scale of bad taste

I was gonna continue with a "They have a tendency to croak" and a picture of Eddie Griffin but I realized it would have been horrendously low class. Like really, really low. -10 on the Karma scale of bad taste
I had the exact same thought, but with Malik Sealy.

Well, see ya during next season's championship run!