What's new

Jazz trade for John Collins

I think instead of hoping the finger gets better... I'm going to hope he has gotten more reps and now is more used to shooting with a wonky *** finger. No bueno.

fwiw my ring finger on my right hand got obliterated by a forklift like 10 years ago. Bones sticking out all over the place. Looked like what happens when you leave a hot dog in the microwave way too long. Parts of my finger being found on the forklift after I was already taken to the emergency room. Had major surgery and tons of stitches and had the joint capsule repaired. Due to the broken bones needing to heal before I could start physical therapy my finger is still jacked up. Doesn't come close to bending all the way and also cant ever be fully straight.
It effects some things in my life (cant hold small objects like coins and stuff or it will fall out of my hand due to my finger not bending all the way, gets caught up on stuff sometimes) but doesn't effect me at all on a basketball court. Can shoot and dribble just fine

fwiw my ring finger on my right hand got obliterated by a forklift like 10 years ago. Bones sticking out all over the place. Looked like what happens when you leave a hot dog in the microwave way too long. Parts of my finger being found on the forklift after I was already taken to the emergency room. Had major surgery and tons of stitches and had the joint capsule repaired. Due to the broken bones needing to heal before I could start physical therapy my finger is still jacked up. Doesn't come close to bending all the way and also cant ever be fully straight.
It effects some things in my life (cant hold small objects like coins and stuff or it will fall out of my hand due to my finger not bending all the way, gets caught up on stuff sometimes) but doesn't effect me at all on a basketball court. Can shoot and dribble just fine

The image of your finger looking like an over cooked hot dog from the microwave made me cringe lol.

Ok , I need more information here , how did the forklift get to your ring finger … were you holding something in place the forks hit you ?

Ok , I need more information here , how did the forklift get to your ring finger … were you holding something in place the forks hit you ?

I was about to crash into some huge/heavy fruit totes and bailed (wrong move). My hand trailed the rest of me and got crushed between the forklift frame and the fruit totes.

Attachments

• IMG_20230711_085535.jpg
    IMG_20230711_085535.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20230711_085521.jpg
    IMG_20230711_085521.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20230711_085456.jpg
    IMG_20230711_085456.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20230711_085447.jpg
    IMG_20230711_085447.jpg