What's new

Jazz unveil new Classic Edition uniforms.

50 year anniversary they bring back original unis. Kinda makes sense. No sense to critice design since it was done 50 years ago.

However its only our "classic edition". There is also a new "city edition" which was announced very prematurely a year ago.

AAAAAND our regular black, yellow and white unis arent gone. They are still in the mix.

Full lineup looks like this:
View attachment 15244
Might be the worst jersey lineup we've ever had.

Did anyone see the article by Zach Lowe on the most watchable (and unwatchable) teams in the NBA? We are number 25 on the list and our jerseys make it one of the reasons we are unwatchable. He makes the statement that we need to get rid of the bumblebee colors. Makes me a huge fan of Zach. The whole league knows how ugly our uni's are. Zach did seem to like the classic jerseys. If only we knew how to draw a note.

With the jump man shirt and now this jersey being #23, feels like some closeted MJ fan on the Jazz staff is trolling us.

It's insane how many trash designs the NBA comes out with for shirts
It shouldn’t be this hard… go ahead and have a designer or two but have like handful of fans that actually buy this **** on call… so much of this stuff would be weeded out on the cheap. Like “hey that note looks less cool than the basketball note and kinda looks like my left nut… let’s do the cool one”. Or “it’s kinda awkward and also looks like Jordan is dunking on every team… that probably only works in one market”.

For the young generation, the Jumpman is just a cool brand they've known all their lives. They don't really give a **** about Michael Jordan the player/person, or the history he had with various teams.
It’s a brand for sure but my nephews and their friends definitely know the player. The Netflix doc and YouTube are helping these guys be familiar with the player too.

Honestly I think a lot of these designers aren’t basketball people… I think it’s a mistake companies like Top Shot have made too… hire designers and computer nerds but not enough people that know the sport.