What's new

Jazz Video Central

LunaticWolf

This is THE thread for all videos Jazz!

Any video colored in red means it has been taken off of youtube. If you find a replacement, let me know

Games on top, other videos on bottom. Chronological order.

Games

1985 Playoffs

1988 Regular Season
  • Bucks @ Jazz 3-26-88
  • Blazers @ Jazz 4-14-88 (Malone v. Drexler, Stockton v. Porter)

1988 Playoffs

1989 Regular Season

1990 Regular Season

1991 Regular Season

1992 Regular Season

1992 Playoffs

1993 Regular Season

1995 Playoffs

1996 Playoffs

1997 Playoffs

1998 Regular Season

1998 Playoffs

1999 Regular Season

1999 Playoffs

2000 Playoffs

2001 Playoffs

2007 Playoffs

2008 Playoffs

2009 Summer League

2010 Regular Season
  • Cleveland @ Utah 1-14-10 (Sundiata Gaines)

2011 Regular Season
  • Utah @ Miami 11-9-10 (Millsap Comeback)
  • Utah @ Los Angeles Lakers 4-5-11 (Hayward Stops Kobe)
    • 4 1,2,3 not uploaded (vslice02)

Season Mixes and Individual Performances

Documentaries/Interviews/Other Jazz Videos

Utah Jazz Top 10 Moments

Jazz Game Day

Feel free to submit videos below. Feel free to discuss below.

Last edited:
Kudos LunaticWolf. Mods, I vote for a sticky.

Any suggestions on the formatting? I can see how it currently is becoming an absolute pain in the *** when the list gets long

I also added the first quarter of the game where Paul Millslaps Miami in the 4th and OT. :)

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for posting these! Great stuff!

Just watched Hayward's 4th quarter vs the Lakers. Wouldn't have been able to without these videos. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Can someone on a dektop make sure that the links for 1995 playoffs game 5 work? Trying to update this from my phone and want to make sure I did it right

Can someone on a dektop make sure that the links for 1995 playoffs game 5 work? Trying to update this from my phone and want to make sure I did it right
I'm at work so couldn't watch them but yes the all 10 links redirect to the appropriate YouTube link.

most of my highlights are individual players but here is a team one..

96 WCF: Game 5 Highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWxYHSxAi_4

Thanks - just watched it in entirety and some thoughts:

1) people have been saying LeBron is as big as Karl was... this reminds me that it's not even close. Not necessarily taller, Karl was bigger and stronger than most who stepped on the court.

2) watching Carr in this highlights strikes me with a thought that Big Al is a rich man's Carr, whose low post scoring skills probably were even better than Karl's. holding out hopes that Favors can be like Karl some day so we will have this combo relived again.

3) our team was so thin back then... the team we have now, despite much younger, is deeper than the team was in 1996.

Thanks - just watched it in entirety and some thoughts:

1) people have been saying LeBron is as big as Karl was... this reminds me that it's not even close. Not necessarily taller, Karl was bigger and stronger than most who stepped on the court.

2) watching Carr in this highlights strikes me with a thought that Big Al is a rich man's Carr, whose low post scoring skills probably were even better than Karl's. holding out hopes that Favors can be like Karl some day so we will have this combo relived again.

3) our team was so thin back then... the team we have now, despite much younger, is deeper than the team was in 1996.

now if only we could get 2 hofer's again to compliment this depth...

ps. i love this thread.

our team was so thin back then... the team we have now, despite much younger, is deeper than the team was in 1996.
It's amazing how quickly a team's depth can change - 95-96 Eisley couldn't really be trusted, Anderson was still at Georgia, Russell only became a regular contributor late in the playoffs and Ostertag was a rookie. By 96-97 Eisley and Anderson developed into competent backups and by 97-98 Utah had what was widely considered the best bench in basketball.