What's new

Jazz VS. Celtics: Monday, February 29th, 2016 - Leap Year!

kabenac

happy_leap_year_day_card_frog-r05f3f184e73041b4bfcf24fb777ed00c_xvuat_8byvr_324.jpg

Hopefully a big game from:

shelvin_mack_by_bhogan1781-d9c3pwm.jpg

So we don't cry over missing:

12139836_538745066277852_1049701208_n.jpg

Tonight Boston isn't going to contain:

tumblr_nmonczvwYX1tjeggko1_1280.jpg

And Boston wishes they had:

tumblr_nj7sb48kC91qgfocco1_1280.jpg

And soon enough we'll again have our:
Burks.jpg

But until then we can enjoy:
97931191184959c9d7311ea4904bc0b7.jpg

Great gamethread. Should be another really close game. Hopefully the jazz can come out on top

Good luck jazz girl, Ashley Vickers
5fed52211e87f4658f2cff517b80e6a3.jpg

947ed57f995dcbec384cde6afad7f82f.jpg

Celtics will come out looking for blood after getting thumped in Utah on the 19th.

Just like The Nets were Saturday night.

Let's hope The Jazz will be ready this time.

Bad news: The Jazz have never won on the road against an Eastern Conference Team in their franchise history on February 29.

Last time out a loss in Philadelphia in 1984 - Andrew Toney torched them on 13-17 shooting.

Probably not gonna even watch now.

Bad news: The Jazz have never won on the road against an Eastern Conference Team in their franchise history on February 29.

Last time out a loss in Philadelphia in 1984 - Andrew Toney torched them on 13-17 shooting.

Probably not gonna even watch now.

Historical precedent weighs heavy tonight.

Looking forward to seeing how Lyles plays with increased minutes. I hope Booker OK.

Can't wait to see Mack play against his former college coach. It will be cool to see him and Hayward saying hello to Stevens and then crushing the Celtics.

Looking forward to seeing how Lyles plays with increased minutes. I hope Booker OK.

Can't wait to see Mack play against his former college coach. It will be cool to see him and Hayward saying hello to Stevens and then crushing the Celtics.

I believe Booker is out due to a death in his family (heard Grandma) so while nothing physical it is a really difficult time that I am sure of and I'd bet he wishes the pain was only physical.

I believe Booker is out due to a death in his family (heard Grandma) so while nothing physical it is a really difficult time that I am sure of and I'd bet he wishes the pain was only physical.

Yeah. I read he was missing the game for personal reasons. It sucks his grandma passed.

I need to know more about your avatar.

I would but, Now you kids with your loud music, and your Dan Fogleberg, your Zima, hula hoops and pac-man video games, don't you see? People today have attention spans that can only be measured in nanoseconds!

Trying to get excited here. After going the other night... I don't have a lot of faith. #Jazzlivesmatter

I would but, Now you kids with your loud music, and your Dan Fogleberg, your Zima, hula hoops and pac-man video games, don't you see? People today have attention spans that can only be measured in nanoseconds!

Pac-man yay! What were we talking about?