What's new

Jazz vs. Charlotte Whorenets Saturday 12/21 3:00 PM game time

So let’s leave me “mum” out of this, Douchebag, k? Another characteristic “trashy” thing to say about somebody. Some things are kinda off limits, but calling you by your chosen monicker is not one of them.

He didn't actually choose it, he lost a bet and had the sack to follow though and change his name. Vastly more appropriate name but that's besides the point.

Glad Drake Kramer is hitting threes again and improving his trade value. If we can get a 2nd for him and then sign a useful player who is waived I'll be happy.

That wasn't what I was referring too nor said dumbass. I told you what I was talking about. Don't pick and choose other lines in your text when I clearly drew the picture for you. I know it's hard to read some times.

Glad you’re finally admitting that it’s hard for you to read. Knowing is half the battle.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Yes he had one good game tonight... none of these games were from tonight. You lol’d that he was good because of his plus minus tonight... in the one game they played tonight. Jesus... I get that you only watch the highlights but at least look at the 3/3 from three... DM was -3 tonight does it mean he sucks?

I got your back HH. Keep attacking the mother****ing dickhead. Aka @Shad

I got your back HH. Keep attacking the mother****ing dickhead. Aka @Shad

He’s on ignore... can’t think of a time I read one of his posts and thought it was good or informative or witty... it’s better this way. Appreciate the support!