What's new

Jazz vs. depleted Nuggets

You're saying that Conley, one of the best point guards in the league, can't make that pass? LOL. Just throw the gawdammed ball in there! if Rudy can't catch it, that's on him.

I'm not saying he can't make it buddy. I'm saying it's a very very difficult pass to a player with no game on the post. It's a bad play, plain and simple.

If you have an elite post player, usually you make that pass from the side, where there is less traffic and a shorter distance to the recipient. You don't make it from above the 3 point line.

... Quin made a bad call on the review even though I thought it was a flop but that cost a timeout which we could have used to set up for a bette4r 3 pt shot...

Our coaches are SO bad at this. the goal should be to win a review every half. they had a surefire review overturn at the beginning of the game when Murray hit the ball three times before it went out of bounds. Just call the review there and get the overturn locked in. I guess they're trying to save it for some future time, but we end up never winning them, or even using them at all.

I don't want to blame Conley, but Donovan and Ingles noticeably play worse/different when he plays. The entire team has less hustle, and joy. Not necessarily Conleys fault but it's the reality. There's a lot more isolation stuff when Conley plays, everyone takes turns. Again, not Conleys fault. That game was hard to watch, yet almost comical, because Denver was incredibly tired yet outworking Utah. Donovan is just awful; effort, body language, focus, and results. Denver deserved to win, Joker was easily the best player in the building tonight followed closely by Murray.

Yeah man he played awesome, all star level if I may...
The hate is strong on this one...

Can't you analyze the game impartially without making it an argument about Conley? So, according to you, what were the reasons we lost? I'll give you a hint: starts with Don...

Another ones: effort, inability to defend Murray/Jokic pick'n roll (they ran the play the whole 4Q), silly turnovers, etc, Jokic awesomeness

It's time to be real: we are a pedestrian 5-8 seed playoff team at best for the foreseeable future. Too good to lose to awful teams, but not nearly good enough to contend in the west. Let's all embrace 1st round exits, or you'll be disappointed.

I'm honestly frustrated with DL and the front office. What the f**% is this roster construction? We have no backup center, and not ONE PF on the roster. We aren't athletic. We don't have a Craig that can D up anybody. It's hilarious they thought O'Neale was that.

We're not athletic. We're relying on slow dudes like Niang, Ingles, Bradley, and Bojan to make stops. Not going to happen. You can get away by having one of those guys on the court, but when more than 1 or 2 are on, forget it.

I've said this before, but look at how many athletes these great teams have. Craig, Murray, Harris, Barton, Grant... those are some athletes. Not ****ing Niang. What was the front office expecting?

Conley was pretty good tonight.

Donovan made some stupid decisions in the 4Q. The last TO leading the fastbreak was a killer. This L is on him.
Conleys numbers were great. He also led the Jazz to another loss. Mitchell needs the ball in his hands to play to his peak. Put Mitchell in the corner and he wilts aways.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The hate is strong on this one...

Can't you analyze the game impartially without making it an argument about Conley? So, according to you, what were the reasons we lost? I'll give you a hint: starts with Don...

Another ones: effort, inability to defend Murray/Jokic pick'n roll (the run the play the whole 4Q), silly turnovers, etc, Jokic awesomeness
I’m not just talking about this game, I’m seeing a trend ever since Conley came back.

I don't want to blame Conley, but Donovan and Ingles noticeably play worse/different when he plays. The entire team has less hustle, and joy. Not necessarily Conleys fault but it's the reality. There's a lot more isolation stuff when Conley plays, everyone takes turns. Again, not Conleys fault. That game was hard to watch, yet almost comical, because Denver was incredibly tired yet outworking Utah. Donovan is just awful; effort, body language, focus, and results. Denver deserved to win, Joker was easily the best player in the building tonight followed closely by Murray.

Again, nothing whatsoever to do with Conley. Conley had a nice game in a supporting role. He's not superhuman, he can't make Mitchell's shots drop, Bogey shot selection better, Ingles any quicker or Gobert able to catch a routine pass.:rolleyes:

if i called the shots Conley would get a pat on the back,a peanut butter sandwich and a bus ticket out of here. he kills our chemistry.

I’m not just talking about this game, I’m seeing a trend ever since Conley came back.

A trend of putrid perimeter defense, lack of toughness and better opponents. Maybe we are not as good as we thought after that piece of cake schedule

Conleys numbers were great. He also led the Jazz to another loss. Mitchell needs the ball in his hands to play to his peak. Put Mitchell in the corner and he wilts aways.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mitchell led us to a loss. Don't be blind. He had the ball in his hands and made stupid decisions with it. He was careless.

Conley had the ball in his hands and also last shot.how did that work out.

Read my previous posts. I said it was a really bad off-balance shoot. Ideally it would have been DM but he was atrocious tonight. Before that, Conley made good decisions with the ball in his hands. Created some good looks for his teammates all night long.

Maybe this has already been said, I didn’t read all 10 pages, but this loss is on Quin stubbornly sticking with the starters. How is Clarkson not in for the last few minutes of that game? He was the only guy who could hit a shot in the 4th.