What's new

Jazz vs Nets. Hot Summer League action, Today @ 15:00 MDT

Evans dishes for Harris on a Flex cut. Nice work.

Draws the offensive foul.

At least I think it was Evans who drew it.

Jeffers off the curl right on the free throw line.

Rice finally does something right. Behind the back to Benson for the dunk on the break.

Jeffers making his mark on this game. Getting to the line. Fouling on the defensive end. Drawing offensive fouls.

Game, for all intents and purposes is over. Jazz up by 25. Unlikely any important Jazz players will return, so that will be it.

Nichols had a good game.

Koufos was close to dominating. Not quite, but close.

Gaines was decent.

Hayward was pretty good.

Jeffers is frustrating. No offensive scoring ability, but is NBA talent otherwise.

Evans didn't show much, other than hustle.

Paul George 1 for 10 today. What a horrible pick!

George still had 17 pts. 6 rebs. 3 stls. and the game-winning 3 pt. play in a comeback win. Not bad for an off-day.

The Pacers had a good draft, especially with Lance Stephenson in the 2nd round--a big, bruising point guard who can score inside and out.

Last edited:
George still had 17 pts. 6 rebs. 3 stls. and the game-winning 3 pt. play in a comeback win. Not bad for an off-day.

The Pacers had a good draft, especially with Lance Stephenson in the 2nd round--a big, bruising point guard who can score inside and out.

Clearly your sarcasm meter isn't working. :) I was just mocking all of the Chicken Little's we've had on the forum after Hayward had an off night. I think George is a really talented player. He's a bit of a chucker, but has quick hands and is really athletic with the ball in his hands.

Clearly your sarcasm meter isn't working. :) I was just mocking all of the Chicken Little's we've had on the forum after Hayward had an off night. I think George is a really talented player. He's a bit of a chucker, but has quick hands and is really athletic with the ball in his hands.

Sorry, I'm still a little emotionally wounded from the draft. George can shoot, pass, play some defense, drive and would be a good player for the Jazz. I'm sure Hayward will work out though. Just wait til Whiteside blocks 5 shots in a summer league game. I'm sure you'll hear from me.

I really thought this was a nice move from Hayward today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr4_EmL74Ew