Contributor
Rudy the GREAT

rudy-gobert-nba-toronto-raptors-utah-jazz-850x560.jpg

Mizuho-Rudy.jpg

LET'S SEND THEM PACKING

unnamed6.jpg

dwight-howard-sues.jpg

Go Jazz!!!!!

This game worries me. Hopefully Harden doesn't bounce back too well after his showing against Portland.

Before the game DL and QS should get Millsap in a room and tell him he gets his option if he holds Harden under 16 points.

The Rockets either shoot threes or layups. If Rudy and Favors shut down the paint so they can't make layups, can they win a game just shooting threes? Inquiring minds wanna know.

The Rockets either shoot threes or layups. If Rudy and Favors shut down the paint so they can't make layups, can they win a game just shooting threes? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Gobert needs to frustrate Josh Smith inside and make him chuck up 3pt shots.

If we can do that, we'll win.

the entire starting 5 can shoot 3s. pretty annoying. believe in snyder he will come up with sth

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Perhaps we need a Scott Padgett inspired intervention. What is the Patriots ball boy doing tonight?

I wanna beat down these clowns so bad. Let's go Utah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobert and Favors have the paint.

Exum, Millsap, Hood and Ingles need to make sure they contest every three.

I look forward to the hysterical crying and moaning that will happen on Clutchfans. Bunch of wannabes.

I heard on the radio that the rockets are favored by 2 points. I would love to put some money on the rockets to cover that