What's new

***Jazz vs Sixers tonight @7!*** Lyles to Debut!

been asking this for days! What is the extent of his injury!? Our media sucks at their jobs.

Probably a sprained ankle. Either way, the team has a rich history of keeping their beat reporters in the total dark. I'm not too bent outta shape about it because it's not severe and Exum shouldn't really play anyways. He accomplished what he needed to in that one game. The extra games would be nice for us fans selfishly, but I don't think they'd do much in terms of his development. Him putting his offseason work into live action once was enough to show he's on the right path.

I was pretty sure Exum was ruled out for the remainder of SLC games the morning after the sprain.

He rolled it pretty good. I hope he gets back for one of the Vegas games, but won't be shocked if he misses them all too.

So.... does Lyles get a bonus for playing in one SL game?

There are another 4-6 games coming up in Vegas in a few days.

I want to see Exum, Hood and Lyles roll a couple teams in Vegas.

I was pretty sure Exum was ruled out for the remainder of SLC games the morning after the sprain.

He rolled it pretty good. I hope he gets back for one of the Vegas games, but won't be shocked if he misses them all too.

I'm fine with holding him out. I just want to know how serious the sprain is. Some sprains are nothing, while others can cause lingering problems.

I'm on trax....... Almost to esa. (About 6th south and main)

Go Lyles! (I hope hood plays, if not at least I get to see cooley)

Let's just hope Boler gives up that silly "100% Cotton" phrase. It was stupid the first time he said and twice as bad the second time.

I'm on crack and ready to watch!

Not expecting much from Lyles this early. As I said in another thread, we can expect a more poised than usual OAD. He will look pretty smooth make a couple plays... will likely leave mixed feelings of seeing promise but wanting to see more.
Not surprising, I know..

Hood sitting out with shoulder injury according to Falk. I doubt it's legit (remotely serious). He probably is just getting shut down - which is totally cool with me.

Not expecting much from Lyles this early. As I said in another thread, we can expect a more poised than usual OAD. He will look pretty smooth make a couple plays... will likely leave mixed feelings of seeing promise but wanting to see more.
Not surprising, I know..

You should probably keep this insider info in your forum, or a PM.

Not surprising, I know..

Nothing amazing. He doesn't seem to do well in these exhibition games (see his flop at the Hoop Summit).

He's the complete opposite to Kanter. Kanter gets empty stats. Lyles gets no stats but gets wins.

@tribjazz
13m
Aaron Falk @tribjazz
It's only summer league, but Jazz fans will not like hearing Hood is dealing with another injury. Shoulder sprain keeps him out tonight.
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite

Utah Jazz ✔ @utahjazz
Danté Exum (left ankle sprain) is OUT

Grant Jerrett (right shoulder dislocation) is OUT

Rodney Hood (right shoulder sprain) is OUT

Cooley time