What's new

jazz vs spurs in 1st round breakdown position by position

Only if they trade it. If they keep it then they would have been better off in the playoffs. This draft just is not that deep.

Absolutely. Trade it and pick up a legit SG, is my wish.

A5E7A3047AC216D3C6CB64_Large.jpg

/obligatory

Only if they trade it. If they keep it then they would have been better off in the playoffs. This draft just is not that deep.

Never can tell the 13th-14th pick could be our starter in 2-3 years, but yeah it would be tough to not have any Jazz in the playoffs.

Is this thread some sort of sick, twisted joke? The Utah Jazz of Salt lake City will limp into the off season as they get their asses handed to them over and over again...

Thread: jazz vs spurs in 1st round breakdown position by position

I'm struck by the irony in the thread title. It does seem the Jazz may have broken down, position by position....

:-(

Who would have thought coming into the season that I will be able to go to a Grizzlies playoff game, while the Jazz rebuild?

Not I. Definitely not I. After the start we had, I thought this year we had a great chance of going deep into the playoffs.

Not I. Definitely not I. After the start we had, I thought this year we had a great chance of going deep into the playoffs.

Other than the first few games of this season, this team has played like dump.

I think we should have seen this coming.

Our bench, especially Fess and Elson, has been weak all year long. And our wings haven't given us anything. we had that great 4 game winning streak on the road mostly because of Millsap and Duron going off and the other team choking. But digging 20+ deficits, hoping that guys like Millsap go Reggie Miller, and relying on the other team to implode can only go so far.

@ Thriller: Those games where we kept getting down by 20+ points were a sign of troublesome times.

Our bench, especially Fess and Elson, has been weak all year long. And our wings haven't given us anything. we had that great 4 game winning streak on the road mostly because of Millsap and Duron going off and the other team choking. But digging 20+ deficits, hoping that guys like Millsap go Reggie Miller, and relying on the other team to implode can only go so far.

Not true. Remember early in the year, when the jazz were playing fairly well and winning? Remember how the 2nd group brought energy and brought them back into games when the starters started super slow? Earl, RP, CJ, Fes, Elson. Then the jazz stopped using that lineup.

Not true. Remember early in the year, when the jazz were playing fairly well and winning? Remember how the 2nd group brought energy and brought them back into games when the starters started super slow? Earl, RP, CJ, Fes, Elson. Then the jazz stopped using that lineup.

Beat me to it. Was getting ready to say this. Elson seems like age has gotten to him, Fes had some type of injury if I remember and never really got back into the rotation, Price started sucking it big time, and CJ has his issues. @Thriller these were the guys in the first 30 games or so who got us back into the game.