What's new

Jazz vs T-Wolves 6PM MST

No PT for Exum, guess we should look to trade the guy to get a better effective weapon for us and get him a fresh start elsewhere. Best for both sides if you ask me

i think at this point that's right He's just missed so much development time with the injuries.

Towns seems miserable... I’m guessing the trade demand comes this offseason...

Did you know that KAT has never passed by a complaint box without leaving a note... also in his downtime he leaves negative yelp reviews and calls the customer hotlines to complain.

The Timberpups are prolly my 2nd favorite team. Their Reddit sub has turned into the annual unofficial Timberwolf animal forum after this loss LOL. Much earlier in the season than usual.

Props to Snyder for sticking with the Ingles insertion lineup after all the heat. And props to Mitchell for the top two highlight of the night.

It's because people conflate things. The Jazz have a problem on offense with the ball sticking so it's easy to target Mudiay as a cause because he's a score first guy. But the ball isn't sticking because of Mudiay. It's sticking because of the offense itself.

Glad to see you didn’t slit your wrists. See? Things work out, amigo.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz