What's new

Jazz vs Thunder | Monday November 15th @ 7:00pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlHSFSDZjwc
KD eats boogers. Me too!

Kevin Durant sucks. Anyone who would throw down mad bills for his jersey should seriously consider jumping off the nearest cliff.

he needs to get his teammates involved more. he's a ballhog

Hi, my name is Ed Bumanglag and I wanna settle down and have children is Durant. He is so sexy and fine!

Durant got too much acne!

kevin durant sux. he carrys the whole team on his shoulders because the rest of his team sucks. if kevin joined the lakers he would average 5 ppg

When asked if he had the opportunity to meet Durant, Bart Simpson replied.

bart-simpson-eat-my-shorts.jpg

Kevin Durant likes to play with dolls. Hell, the kid collects Ken Barbie dolls. Last I heard he had a collection of over 5,000. That's insane. There's even a rumor going around that he makes out with them behind the Barbie playhouse.

Kevin Durant was adopted, his parents don't even love him.

When Kevin Durant went to Texas, his girlfriend was confused with the school's mascot on more than one occasion.

Kevin Durant's shoulders were stolen by Rondo.

Suck on that, honz.

This game will probably be a lot closer than the last one. CJ And AK need to step it up again.

Jazz favored by 6

Do they cover that?

....the Oklahoma team is playing on the road, the second of a back to back. They just got MCHammered at home last night and looked turrible! We have had a day of rest....and are playing very good basketball! Unless we completely lay an egg...we should win this game going away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlHSFSDZjwc

....with all these sophisticated cell phones and other electronic devices available, you can never be too careful! Had it been the day before they played the Knicks...it would have been on the front page of the N.Y. Post the next day!!!

Hopefully AK can do a good job on Durant again and bring great victory. The curse continues Kyle Korver has MRI on his knee (espn.com). Lets hope the Jazz give the fans something to cheer about early and often.

We might want to have this thread and schedule checked and as a side note could explain the Jazz's comebacks. According to ESPN and Legler the Jazz can thank their record to their schedule, playing the Clips 2x the Pacers and 76'ers. Here I thought they just finished a brutal road trip not to mention doing it in 4games in 5 nights. So that is a total of 4 back to backs which accounts for 8 of their games so far. He also said its due to great chemistry, not about the roster turnover and trying to gel.

Wow good thing nothing I thought about the schedule or roster happened or I can't imagine what the record would be

We might want to have this thread and schedule checked and as a side note could explain the Jazz's comebacks since those teams weren't really playing the Jazz. According to ESPN and Legler the Jazz can thank their record to their schedule, playing the Clips 2x the Pacers and 76'ers. Here I thought they just finished a brutal road trip not to mention doing it in 4games in 5 nights. So that is a total of 4 back to backs which accounts for 8 of their games so far. He also said its due to great chemistry, not about the roster turnover and trying to gel.

Wow good thing nothing I thought about the schedule or roster happened or I can't imagine what the record would be

Thunder is out for blood! Like I said earlier, Thunder by 17. We gotta ruin our streak somehow. It's tonight!

I'm not seeing the game on Comcast's guide. Is this another screw up and we end up missing the first half until they change the program over from Nascar?

Hayward will dunk on Ibaka, Durant, Westbrook, Kritic, Aldrich, Seattle, Maynor, Thabo, and Jeff tonight. All at the same time.