What's new

Jazz vs Timberwolves April, 7th

All I can is that I hope the Jazz remember getting embarrassed at home against the T-Wolves earlier and come out fired up.

If I`m not mistaken, this is Minnesota`s 4th game in 5 nights. They are bound to be extremely tired and if we cannot win this one, we really don`t deserve HCA.

Wow, just saw the stat that the T-Wolves have lost 21 games this year where they've led by 10 points or more. They're going to be REALLY scary next year.

7bb3b13e9468a322462bb13d75aafbed.jpg

My attempt at some #rallychurro marketing.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

If I`m not mistaken, this is Minnesota`s 4th game in 5 nights. They are bound to be extremely tired and if we cannot win this one, we really don`t deserve HCA.

And all the starters played over 35 minutes last night. No coasting allowed in Minnesota.

Gotta love Coach T.

What the hell is everyones fascination with the rally churro? Didn't help us get to the playoffs last year. There is no churro mystique.
Just good fun and joking around

Wow, just saw the stat that the T-Wolves have lost 21 games this year where they've led by 10 points or more. They're going to be REALLY scary next year.

I forgot Scotty Layden left San Antonio to be Minny's GM until the big reunion of the finals squad. Super happy for that guy.

I'm excited to probably see Favors in action!

I'm going to miss tonight's game, going to a damn birthday party.

I'll accept a loss karmically if it means that Favors looks like he used to.

Reactions: UB
I'm going to miss tonight's game, going to a damn birthday party.

I'll accept a loss karmically if it means that Favors looks like he used to.

You've been piling up enough Ls lately, braugh. I think you should just try to put this out of your head and enjoy the party. Buena suerte!