What's new

Jazz waive Howard

That's a surprise. Kidd wasn't good this preseason. At least Howard showed promise.

Also, Tyler Lydon (the guy the Nuggets drafted after we traded for the Mitchell pick) was waived by the Kings earlier.

• Didn't the Jazz want to sign Kidd last year but he couldn't get out of his Euro contract? They gave him $250K to come over so I think it was his job to lose.

• Didn't the Jazz want to sign Kidd last year but he couldn't get out of his Euro contract? They gave him $250K to come over so I think it was his job to lose.

Yeah they wanted to sign him a year or two ago, but I don't think the guarantees had anything to do with picking him over Howard. Kidd seems more versatile and a better defender. I think he's a guy who will play better than he did in the weird garbage time preseason stuff.

Which is very surprising to me... Not impressed by Kidd’s numbers or his game... But neither was I impressed with Niang... I guess the team does want to evulate players more based on things that fans cannot see

Howard has a sick shot but I think that Stanton is the more versatile player. He looks to fill more of a position that we love which is the 3 & D roll. We seem to never be able to have enough of those.

Tonight starts the NBA season
All teams should have waived down to 15
Does anyone have a list of waived players

I liked him. I think he finds a role in the league somewhere. The defense was pretty bad because he played so upright but he’d recover sometimes and surprise guys. I hate the rockets so hopefully he fails miserably.

I liked him. I think he finds a role in the league somewhere. The defense was pretty bad because he played so upright but he’d recover sometimes and surprise guys. I hate the rockets so hopefully he fails miserably.

I liked him too. I hate to say it but I think he could actually be a pretty good fit in Houston.