What's new

Jazz waive Kevin Knox II

If jazz fandom was saying good things about Knox and he was getting minutes on the jazz then you would definitely be ******** on him.
Also if the jazz had a 24 year old win who was averaging 14/5 per 36 and I posted about it Im sure you would be there to tell me how his usage is low so it doesn't matter and how per 36 is dumb stat to use and how bad his defense is or whatever.
Damn, I should just give you my account password so you could do all my posting for me.

I’d like to see the Jazz give Korkmaz a spin. Think he’d be a solid reclamation project.
I don't see a lot of good options for what I'd want. Korkmaz is an interestingly confident personality. I am not particularly optimistic on him.

1 guy I’d consider is Stanley Johnson. Still hanging in the G… shooting 45% from 3. Was impressed with him when he was in camp a couple years ago. 1+1 with second year non guaranteed is what I’d do.

I was super impressed with how mature he was and his perspective. I think the young guys need to see what happens if you don’t grind. You can be in the G real quick. Just another good voice in the locker room I think.