What's new

Jazz @ Warriors | Friday November 5th @ 8:30pm

VINYLONE

Bringin' the diversity!
Contributor
Are you ready?

deron-williams-41-3.jpg

It will be fascinating to see Milsap go against the athletically freakish Blake Griffin. More directly, it will be interesting to see if Paul can force Blake into jump shots (which, from what I've seen, isn't a strong suit for Blake...yet).

The Al/Kaman matchup should tip in Al's favor. Sure, Kaman is a solid player, but Al ought to hold his own - and more - against him.

A big matchup will come in the form of Raja/Eric Gordon. Gordon dumped 27 points on OKC just now, so hopefully Raja eats his Wheaties and drinks a pot of strong coffee before the game.

The x-factor is most likely going to be Baron. When he plays well he is a real tour de force, but when he doesn't bring it, well, he can stink up the place badly. Deron seems to do well against him, however.

With any luck, our bench brings it nicely.

I'll be going to the game (yes!) and will be sure to get some photos for y'all...I will post them if you guys are interested.

I'd tell you to stop making your pathetic game threads, but you are 2-0 with 'em. Not that I believe in such superstitious idiocy...

Utah Jazz - 115
Golden State Blowrriors - 99

Baron sat out Wednesday and the Clipps got their first win (against OKC)-- knee issues, we'll see if he plays Saturday.

Al Jefferson and Sap should abuse Biedrins (fouls like crazy) and Lee (soft). Contain Ellis and dont let him get to the line too much and it should be easy W.

This thread is jacked.
Let's hope the team isn't looking beyond the Warriors to their game against the Clippers.

Jazz have to find a way to contain Curry and the only player on the roster I'd trust to do that is Price.

I think Curry is one of the purest garbage players in the NBA today, but if you don't find a way to slow him down, he'll kill you. The Jazz figure that out and I'm confident they'll win.

It's just a damn shame Nelson was fired. His "presence" on the sidelines gave away about 20 games per year.

It will be fascinating to see Milsap go against the athletically freakish Blake Griffin. More directly, it will be interesting to see if Paul can force Blake into jump shots (which, from what I've seen, isn't a strong suit for Blake...yet).

The Al/Kaman matchup should tip in Al's favor. Sure, Kaman is a solid player, but Al ought to hold his own - and more - against him.

A big matchup will come in the form of Raja/Eric Gordon. Gordon dumped 27 points on OKC just now, so hopefully Raja eats his Wheaties and drinks a pot of strong coffee before the game.

The x-factor is most likely going to be Baron. When he plays well he is a real tour de force, but when he doesn't bring it, well, he can stink up the place badly. Deron seems to do well against him, however.

With any luck, our bench brings it nicely.

I'll be going to the game (yes!) and will be sure to get some photos for y'all...I will post them if you guys are interested.

You know this thread is for the Warriors game, right?

GS is 3-1, only loss to Fakers. Curry is questionable (ankle). In 4 games Monta Ellis is averaging 30 ppg. Jazz need laser focus to win this one.

Definitely see Mr. Price getting a lot of minutes in this one. Need him to stick Monta who has had some big games with a high FG%.

Jazz have to find a way to contain Curry and the only player on the roster I'd trust to do that is Price.

I think Curry is one of the purest garbage players in the NBA today, but if you don't find a way to slow him down, he'll kill you. The Jazz figure that out and I'm confident they'll win.

It's just a damn shame Nelson was fired. His "presence" on the sidelines gave away about 20 games per year.

You mean Ellis right?