What's new

Jazz will have 1 less fan next season

Thank you for showing strength and asking for support here. I wish you the best, man. I can't imagine what you're going through. But Jazzfanz got your back, brother.

I started posting only recently but I've been following jazzfanz for more than a decade, so I feel that I sort of know many of the members.

My condolences, Crocodile Dante. Forza! Stay strong!

I am so sorry man, life is a real dick. she must have been needed in heaven. But the pain of loosing a spouse is second to none. Just hang in there, prayers be with you.

I know this is the wrong forum but the jazz will have 1 less fan next season. My wife has lost her fight with cancer. Her lungs have stopped working today and it is just a matter of hours before she passes up here at the Huntsman Cancer Institute.

We are just saying our goodbyes and we will let her go to join our gentle giant jake on the other side. She was an amazing woman, spouse, mother and daughter.

She always thought of others even as she fought against the cancer. She is loved deeply and will be missed.

Sorry to hear that brother. Hang in there. Thought and prayers with you and your family.

So sorry for you and your family. Thoughts and prayers for you.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm really sorry to hear that. Take care, and I hope you have a good support system around you.

I am very sorry for your loss, I cant imagine going through this and wish you all the best. If you need anything at all, let us know. I would be happy to help with anything,

My deepest condolences. May whatever benevolent spirits or Gods are out there be with you and yours. It definitely seems like suffering is not very evenly spread around. But you wouldn't be the one bearing it if someone out there didn't think you had the strength to do so, at least that is my belief.

Apparently Dr. Jones felt this post needed a dislike. Not sure why but ok.

I'm sorry, man. Death of a family member can be the hardest of all. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Sorry for your loss. Condolences to you & your family. The Jazz haven't lost a fan, they've gained a sixth (wo)man. Will keep you in my thoughts during these tough times.

Words are meaningless. Just remember that life still goes on and focus on your loved ones. Remember their memories with passion and love. They would want that.

heartbreaking, Dante. not sure why cancer always seems to take the very best of us. she sounds like an incredible lady. god bless.

Man, I can't even begin to pretend to understand what you're dealing with. The amount of pain and suffering you've dealt with is just unfair. My deepest condolences.

I know this is the wrong forum but the jazz will have 1 less fan next season. My wife has lost her fight with cancer. Her lungs have stopped working today and it is just a matter of hours before she passes up here at the Huntsman Cancer Institute.

We are just saying our goodbyes and we will let her go to join our gentle giant jake on the other side. She was an amazing woman, spouse, mother and daughter.

She always thought of others even as she fought against the cancer. She is loved deeply and will be missed.

God bless you and your family. Tonight I will say a prayer for you and your family and from there, you and your family will be in my prayers long afterwards. I know that she meant a lot to you and because of that never give up hope. She will always be looking down on you wanting you to do the right thing and be the person that she fell in love with. I know that times like this must be hard and challenging to handle, but remember that the rest of your family loves you and is there for you. This is a moment when you feel weak but need to be your strongest. When you feel blind, you will need to see. And when you feel like you have nobody to talk to, you can always hit me up. I am here for you, as are many of the jazzfanz community. If you ever need to talk or need someone to listen. I am here, we are here.