What's new

Jazz won't trade Jefferson or Milsap

jimmy eat jazz

You heard it here first. The Jazz will not trade either Jefferson or Milsap this year. They may make a trade, but it won't involve any of their frontline players.

They will ride out the season with the status quo, resign Milsap in the offseason, and let Jefferson go or arrange some kind of sign and trade (or other fancy arrangement).

I'm less certain about the second part of my prediction, but I'm willing to go out on a limb about the first part.

I will agree, except that they will sign one of Jefferson or Millsap, and let the other go, depending on the salaries they command.

Millsap getting re-signed?

The guy looks like he's ready to bolt on the whim. Hell, he'd rather be a Pelican... so he can fly far, far, away from Utah to go back to his hometown.

Jazz make a trade, probably Millsap for a backup PF, Maxiell? Favors has proven his worth.

the funny thing is of our 4 bigs, the only one who truly wants to stay in a jazz uniform is big al jefferson :).
i'd bet he even take a 30% paycut

OP, since you can see the future- will you tell me if I will get married to a hot girl or a fat girl? Or a hot fat girl?

The guy looks like he's ready to bolt on the whim. Hell, he'd rather be a Pelican... so he can fly far, far, away from Utah to go back to his hometown.

Jazz make a trade, probably Millsap for a backup PF, Maxiell? Favors has proven his worth.

Lets Al walk, S&T Paul for Ryan Anderson (although I think he's a keeper for them).

You've been watching too much Shrek, braugh??

Ive never been into the fatties. one time was enough. her name was kat was seattle. she was a hefer.
she was pretty good in bed though. ill give her that.

Ive never been into the fatties. one time was enough. her name was kat was seattle. she was a hefer.
she was pretty good in bed though. ill give her that.

Lol.... everyone goes slumming once in a while.
I have never been with a fatty, but i have had a few butterfaces in my day.

You heard it here first. The Jazz will not trade either Jefferson or Milsap this year. They may make a trade, but it won't involve any of their frontline players.

They will ride out the season with the status quo, resign Milsap in the offseason, and let Jefferson go or arrange some kind of sign and trade (or other fancy arrangement).

I'm less certain about the second part of my prediction, but I'm willing to go out on a limb about the first part.

definitely heard it before.

Not with that attitude......