What's new

Jazzfanz ALL-TIME Fantasy Draft

so, wait, is NUMBERICA already eliminated? I'm gonna say bull**** right now.

While I agree, I'm kind of happy to be out. I liked my team, but didn't love it. Really, it came down to that I shouldn't have drafted "O". If my arguments against other players of the era or later is to hold up, I can't really have one of those players, myself. I also didn't have a crystal-clear vision of exactly how he played, how he shot, or how he defended. I simply went BPA (with ability to win in an era after the league stopped playing themselves into shape heavily weighed) and went Duncan. Had I known Nash would've been available in round 3, I would like to have gone Robinson in round 2.

Ultimately, I made a team that I thought would work well as a unit and gut out wins and I think it would surprise in real competition. But whatever. I think losing last year with:

Walt Frazier/Lebron
Reggie Miller/Ray Allen/Korver
Lebron/Reggie Miller/Korver
Malone(/Big Al)
Duncan(/Big Al)

was some serious bull **** (even though I still would've lost to vslice).

Did Ralph Sampson really go undrafted? Wow.

Great college player. Had a good year when the Rockets beat the Lakers to go to the Finals (where they lost to the Celtics). Sampson had a last-second shot off a lob to win the series. But that's literally all I can remember about his pro career.

Looks like the next round will be me vs frank, and Hack vs orange. I've got a flight to catch, plus people may want to write a new summary for their team, so we'll start the semi-finals tomorrow evening. PM your new write-ups by then, or I'll just assume you want me to use the same one.

Good luck!

Oh, and I'll post an updated bracket then as well.

I would've won the whole thing if we didn't have the last round on a weekend. Most of my fans only log on during the week.

Well this was fun. It's a bummer I couldn't vote or participate in the game I lost by one point (No internet connection while camping at the coast)... ouch.

I'm looking forward to finding out who wins this thing.

Well this was fun. It's a bummer I couldn't vote or participate in the game I lost by one point (No internet connection while camping at the coast)... ouch.

I'm looking forward to finding out who wins this thing.

That sucks. It's a tie as far as I'm concerned then & we should open the voting back up for a period of time.

Looks like the next round will be me vs frank, and Hack vs orange.

LeBron's board capital is too high, Kobe's & Nash's too low, & I'm getting negative value from Anthony even though he'd make a great trifecta against LeBron behind Havilcek & Artest. I might as well ship this one in right now.

bronlol_medium.gif