2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Can't find it in the play store

Can't find it in the play store
Congratulations on your first new phone in years? :)

Yeah, Tapatalk stopped supporting it so looks like you're using Tapatalk directly, good. We had to remove it from the stores a couple years back :(

Most people just use Chrome or whatever though - looks and works pretty good that way, if you wanted to try that instead.

Congratulations on your first new phone in years? :)

Yeah, Tapatalk stopped supporting it so looks like you're using Tapatalk directly, good. We had to remove it from the stores a couple years back :(

Most people just use Chrome or whatever though - looks and works pretty good that way, if you wanted to try that instead.
Ya, first new phone in about 6 years! I dont like using chrome so im gonna use tapatalk. My ipad still has the actual jazzfanz app though which is my favorite to use. Thanks for the response!

Interesting. On it although that may mean it’s finally dead. Can you try the tapatalk app though? The JF app isn’t available and hasn’t been for 5 years lol

It doesn't work for me now. Same message as above. What is tapatalk (in dinosaur language)?

The JazzFanz app was discontinued by the provider. So once you lost it off your phone, there was no way to get it again. It continued to work if you had it until apparently this week (I haven’t had it available for years).

I’m looking into other apps but they all sort of suck or like 40000$ lol.

So, either navigate to jazzfanz.com in a browser on your device and use it that way - that’s what I do. Or we still have an option with an app called Tapatalk. If you want an app, go to your App Store and search for Tapatalk.

Launch the app and create an account with them. Then search in their app for JazzFanz and you’ll find us. Provide your JazzFanz login in the app and you’re all set. Use Tapatalk from then on.

Again apologies to everyone that relied on the JazzFanz app prior.

It doesn't work for me now. Same message as above. What is tapatalk (in dinosaur language)?