What's new

Jazzfanz.com Fantasy Football 2010

calijazz

Winner of the 2011 Jazzfanz mock draft contest
I posted this in another thread, but I don't think many people saw it on the other board (there's only 5 teams so far). I'm temporarily posting this on the Jazz board so people see it, but it will be moved back (don't worry, Viny).

I renewed last year's league with the same settings (W/R instead of a 3rd WR, 3 divisions, 12 teams, etc.). The draft is currently set for Sat. August 14th at 1:00 PM PDT. Sorry I was a little late renewing it this season. I would prefer the Jazzfanz username be in the team name, but if not, at least post what your team name is in this thread or on the league board so everyone knows who each other is. Anyone is free to join.

Here's the info:
ID#: 182270
Password: deron

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Speak of the devil cali, do you run a survivor poll? If not I'm gonna start one up, I just don't want to step on any traditional toes here :)

Speak of the devil cali, do you run a survivor poll? If not I'm gonna start one up, I just don't want to step on any traditional toes here :)

Nope, you're good. Make all of the survivor polls you like.

Just signed up. Hopefully I'll do better than last year. I had the 1st overall pick and I took Matt Forte!

Oh wow, I didn't remember that. You a Bears fan? Or did you just overestimate Cutler?

Ryan Mathews is my man-crush this season. Probably picked him too early in a couple of drafts already.

Oh wow, I didn't remember that. You a Bears fan? Or did you just overestimate Cutler?

Ryan Mathews is my man-crush this season. Probably picked him too early in a couple of drafts already.

You did drafts already? Please tell me they're free ones.

Not really a Bears fan, just thought Forte would explode, and I was worried that AP would get hurt. I'm high on Ryan Matthews also.

Not really a Bears fan, just thought Forte would explode, and I was worried that AP would get hurt. I'm high on Ryan Matthews also.

I like Matthews but the Bolts line is mediocre, they still have Sproles, and they've evolved into a passing-heavy team. I suppose if Jackson holds out more my tune could change.

I like Matthews but the Bolts line is mediocre, they still have Sproles, and they've evolved into a passing-heavy team. I suppose if Jackson holds out more my tune could change.

I'll admit there's still question marks...just like any rookie. Being a Fresno fan definitely jades me a bit, but Norv Turner predicted 290+ touches for him THIS season. More than enough for me to be drinking the kool-aid. I've been fortunate to have seen what this guy can do several times over the last few years. He's the real deal.

Who are "Bezzerck" and "brunch" in the league? Or do we have some mystery drifters?

BTW, I'm likely going to push the draft back to a Sunday (the 15th or 22nd). I think we got a pretty good turnout on a Sunday last year and Joker requested to change it, so I figured I would oblige unless there's any major objections. Any preference on whether it's in the afternoon or in the evening?

Who are "Bezzerck" and "brunch" in the league? Or do we have some mystery drifters?

BTW, I'm likely going to push the draft back to a Sunday (the 15th or 22nd). I think we got a pretty good turnout on a Sunday last year and Joker requested to change it, so I figured I would oblige unless there's any major objections. Any preference on whether it's in the afternoon or in the evening?

I'm for the 22nd, but I could make the 15th work.

Yeah, I think I'm going to go with the 22nd, probably late afternoon. We still have 3 spots open though. I suppose I could lower the league size to 10 if we can't find enough for that.

I'll admit there's still question marks...just like any rookie. Being a Fresno fan definitely jades me a bit, but Norv Turner predicted 290+ touches for him THIS season. More than enough for me to be drinking the kool-aid. I've been fortunate to have seen what this guy can do several times over the last few years. He's the real deal.

Yeah I saw him at Rutgers two years ago and was more than impressed.