What's new

Jazzfanz.com Fantasy Football 2010

Ok, just came up with the final draft time. It will be this Sunday (22nd) at 6:30 PM PDT. It actually starts in the middle of a Niners game (but it's pre-season, no big), but some of you couldn't make the previous time, so hopefully that works for most of you in this league. If it doesn't, I would recommend pre-ranking your players prior to the draft time. BTW, there is still 2 spots open if anyone is interested.

Am I in this league?

I don't believe so. I can't identify one team currently in the league though, named "Bezzerck". If that's not you, then no, you're not in this league.

We have one spot left though, since it looks like someone joined today. We need to find one more before the draft because there has to be an even number of teams. If not, we'll need to postpone the draft again until we find someone.

BTW, to those who may be wondering, the team "brunch" in the league is princejl on here. Actually had to e-mail to find out.

If anyone knows someone who would be interested in taking the last spot, invite them. Friend, family, whatever is fine. Doesn't have to be a member of Jazzfanz. Because I really don't feel like postponing this draft again, and that's what will have to happen until we find another team. Yahoo doesn't allow you to draft with an odd number of teams. Thanks.

League is now full. Be there for the draft this Sunday (22nd) at 6:30 PT.