What's new

JazzFanz.com Logo

Malone one is better, imo. Stockton one looks like he should be on stage at a rock concert.
35hq005.jpg

This.

But switch between them once in a while for variety is not a bad idea too..

That one was my favorite by far. Sorry, I don't sugarcoat too awfully good.
And yes, Malone by a mile.

Malone one is cheesy as ****. Also looks too much like the Jordan logo.

Stockton one all day.

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

For the record, RCdazy and Tony get honorable mention and a lifetime Premium Membership so they can change their title, or something.

Thanks again!

Thanks jason. When I get a chance I will get you a higher quality image of the logo and will try and do the same with stockton and maybe one more. It might be interesting to alternate it from time to time for variety and to keep the UGLIs out there happy. As i mentioned, I have a lot of major life events going on right now so I will do my best to get it to you asap.

I think it looks good up there- I especially like seeing only Jazz colors in the banner.

I ran into a few problems. The online sites only allow two colors, and I'd have to pick out of their pallet instead of using official colors. There's also no preview to make sure they aren't slapping the logo on the bottom half of the glass.

There's got to be someone taking a bars exact logo and slapping it a mug. I'll keep looking.