What's new

JazzFanz ESPN Tournament Challenge

I'll stick it here until Thursday. It should probably be moved but I'm not a huge stickler for that. Doesn't mean someone else won't move it though.

Went Duke/Gonzaga/Kansas/UCLA in my Final 4. Picked Gonzaga/Kansas and Gonzaga to win it. It's a pipe dream I know.

This doesn't show the first tech, but does the last two.. Arkansas doesn't take losing well.

[video=youtube_share;oo3OtpiPdh4]https://youtu.be/oo3OtpiPdh4

want to see some crazy upsets. should be fun

went arizona vs UNC and UNC winning it all

haven't watched a single minute of NCAA this year, and the only player I can even name rn is that Ball dude on UCLA.

Just filled out a bracket in about 30 seconds. Have UNC winning against Duke in the championship.

Also have MSU in the final four lolz idgaf go Izzo

Villanova over UNC.

I have not watched one minute of college ball since the last tournament. So anyone who finishes below me should be mighty ashamed.

Dirty ****. Some people on JFC would praise those fouls though.

I don't think it was dirty, I think they were told to play physical and they suck at it. Looks like a lack of skill and experience. They didn't look like they were trying to hurt anyone or even intentionally foul. They just look like they suck.

I don't think it was dirty, I think they were told to play physical and they suck at it. Looks like a lack of skill and experience. They didn't look like they were trying to hurt anyone or even intentionally foul. They just look like they suck.

Uhh, wut? Clearly intentional and dirty.

Final four; Villanova, Gonzaga, Purdue, UCLA with the Bruins winning it all over the Zags in a westcoast final.

Uhh, wut? Clearly intentional and dirty.

First one looked to me like a guy who doesn't know how to take contact when setting a pick. Fell back on poor instincts. The second one looked like a guy for whom the offensive player was too quick/skilled for him to follow. He looked like he just crapped his pants.

First one looked to me like a guy who doesn't know how to take contact when setting a pick. Fell back on poor instincts. The second one looked like a guy for whom the offensive player was too quick/skilled for him to follow. He looked like he just crapped his pants.

You are either blind or a Razorback fan.