What's new

Jazzfanz is dead, long live Jazzfanz

^ he posted a couple of times in last seasons AK in Sota thread in General NBA-- haven't seen much of him since

^ he posted a couple of times in last seasons AK in Sota thread in General NBA-- haven't seen much of him since

Nah. I found a PICS thread on the wayback machine. He's still around. I put a pic of him somewhere in the new PICS thread if you're really curious.

Jazzfanz will be dead if......the Jazz start 0-10 or 2-8! That being said....I doubt seriously, no matter how tough those first 10 games prove to be, that the Jazz won't be better than that!

Don't think so

Jazzfanz will be dead if......the Jazz start 0-10 or 2-8! That being said....I doubt seriously, no matter how tough those first 10 games prove to be, that the Jazz won't be better than that!

I think jazzfanz will not be dead in any case. I can see many post about the improvement of the young jazz players, or how some may not be what we expected. In the latter case what the future holds for us in the draft. Many posters will be giving their views on how well our great coach (tongue firmly in cheek) is doing and discussing the great 2014 draft. I think most of us are really looking forward the the coming season and could care less about how great our record is. I am very excited to watch the development of the youth.

I think jazzfanz will not be dead in any case. I can see many post about the improvement of the young jazz players, or how some may not be what we expected. In the latter case what the future holds for us in the draft. Many posters will be giving their views on how well our great coach (tongue firmly in cheek) is doing and discussing the great 2014 draft. I think most of us are really looking forward the the coming season and could care less about how great our record is. I am very excited to watch the development of the youth.

You still think jazzfanz is about the Jazz? Lol

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Wasn't the thread about everyone's experience with diarrhea lost when the old board crashed? That one had many in tears from laughing so hard.

I remember when we drafted Kirk Snyder and the excitement. And the debate between drafting D-Will, Paul & even Felton.

Whenever I hear the name Harpring, I remember Jazzgal and her avatar of Matt. Her love for him was truly inspirational and, tragically, unrequited.

AFAYK