23. Blazers
24. Cavs
25. Grizzlies
26. Spurs
27. Lakers
28. Celtics
29. Nets
30. Warriors

Went with Dekker. He'd be a great fit if Green leaves. Maybe Hornacek will work with him and make him his Hayward jr. lol

Turner is a value pick here but doesn't fit with Hornacek's run and gun style.
I think they go with Dekker and hope he can improve a lot like Hayward did.

Turner is a value pick here but doesn't fit with Hornacek's run and gun style.
I think they go with Dekker and hope he can improve a lot like Hayward did.

Sure it does. You can have 1 slow player, especially when it's your center, and still play fast. It helps especially when he can shoot as a trailing big man on fast breaks.

Also Jeff is likely on his way out, have you not been reading basketball news?

I see Dekker playing multi positions, 2,3 and 4. Something about him that screams Suns.

They have about 4 or 5 guys on the roster who do that already. No way they would pass on Turner for Dekker.

Maybe if Turner is off the board they take Dekker, but not with Turner on.

Sure it does. You can have 1 slow player, especially when it's your center, and still play fast. It helps especially when he can shoot as a trailing big man on fast breaks.

Also Jeff is likely on his way out, have you not been reading basketball news?

That makes some sense. I think they really need a well rounded wing regardless of coach. Markief is strictly a PF and Marcus Morris plays both, but sucks.

That makes some sense. I think they really need a well rounded wing regardless of coach. Markief is strictly a PF and Marcus Morris plays both, but sucks.

Shot 43%/36% from the field at SF, not that bad. It's not like Dekker projects to be much better than that.

They need another 6'9 SF/PF? Are the Morris twins not enough?

A little too much. The way I heard they were possibly going to play in another league next season....Arizona Prison League, if they qualify with good behavior.

I feel bad for Jeff H. He didn't draft the Morris twins, but they could contribute to his early departure as Suns coach.

If the Morris twins avoid a prison term they and Eric Bledsoe are locked in with the Suns for the next 4 seasons.

Alex Len, Reggie bullock, TJ warren, and Archie Goodwin are on rookie contacts.

Suns draft RJ Hunter.

Turner... an athletic big, who can shoot fits perfect with Suns. On the low-side he becomes Channing Frye, who the Suns miss greatly.

I'm done voting, as this mock will be busted long before it gets this far. We got the #1 pick right at least. After that it gets iffy.

A little too much. The way I heard they were possibly going to play in another league next season....Arizona Prison League, if they qualify with good behavior.

I feel bad for Jeff H. He didn't draft the Morris twins, but they could contribute to his early departure as Suns coach.

If the Morris twins avoid a prison term they and Eric Bledsoe are locked in with the Suns for the next 4 seasons.

Alex Len, Reggie bullock, TJ warren, and Archie Goodwin are on rookie contacts.

Suns draft RJ Hunter.

Prison? What did they do?? I must be out of the loop.

This story may give you some of the details. From other accounts--they stalked a guy, made threatening texts and calls, then 4 on 1 jumped the guy to beat and kick him outside a gym. They were even 'smart' enough to do it right outside the gym doors just as the crowd was leaving so lots of people saw them.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...ned-assault-charges-markieff-marcus/70943508/

My favorite part of the story is their get away car was a Rolls-Royce Phantom. Not exactly incognito.

My favorite part of the story is their get away car was a Rolls-Royce Phantom. Not exactly incognito.

And they got arrested 4 months after teh fact. Zach Lowe tweeted out the story and procedure of the arrest was weird and not exactly by the book, so something could be up. Don't believe everything you read/what cops tell you.