26. Washington (Dawg): Terrence Shannon, Illinois
  27. Minnesota (Hotrod): Devin Carter, Providence
  28. Denver (Sip): Carlton Carrington, Pittsburgh
  29. Utah (Cy): Hansen Yang, China
  30. Boston (Hume): DaRaon Holmes II, Dayton
  31. Toronto (Handlogten): Ryan Dunn, Virginia
  32. Utah (Mellochill): Kyshawn George, Switzerland

Last edited:
Damn the jazz and bulls getting lucky in the lottery.

I think Memphis would love to have the chance to draft Alex Sarr and #1 so that is my pick for them.

I'd really want to see Topic play against better competition before going that high. I also don't like the fit with Utah because of the questions on defense.
Am I right to think you would have taken Risacher there?

I won't pretend to know anything about Topic. But if he hits looks like a big playmaking guard? Think the Jazz could certainly use that, and in this kind of draft I guess you just take a big swing if you have a top pick.

I won't pretend to know anything about Topic. But if he hits looks like a big playmaking guard? Think the Jazz could certainly use that, and in this kind of draft I guess you just take a big swing if you have a top pick.
Honestly I would kind of hate to have the #2 pick. Just not a lot of great options relative to what you would hope for at the 2nd pick.

Topic is a fine pick. He looked really good when he played attacking the basket and even though he might be bad on D, he is big.

Probably, or Williams. I really like Cast as well, so I wouldn't complain about him at 2, even though that feels too high.

I think of Topic as a one of the higher upside guys in the draft, so your thought process makes sense.

I'll stick with my pick, but kind of already regretting it. Washington should probably go with a high usage guy to get the ball out of Poole's hands.

Honestly I would kind of hate to have the #2 pick. Just not a lot of great options relative to what you would hope for at the 2nd pick.

Topic is a fine pick. He looked really good when he played attacking the basket and even though he might be bad on D, he is big.
Gonna be really interesting to see how the top 10 shakes out. With so few sure things to get excited about at the top. I wonder if/when teams just start to take the guys they feel better about even if they aren't quite as high on the board. Like how many times does a team swing on some unknown international guy while two top 10 rated Kentucky guards are just sitting there?

Wizards only position of strength is guys who play in the same spots like Rizz (Kuzma/Deni), so yeah, not a great pick unless you really believe in him as BPA.
Yeah, I didn't think about it enough. Maybe they make that pick and trade us Deni and then everyone is happy.

I'll go with Risacher for Washington. They need everything, and I think he has the highest median outcome of those in the draft. I think he'll be at least a high level rotation player with an outside chance of being really good.

Do him and Bilal get along,
Damn @KqWIN hacked @SoberasHotRod

Reminder to update them passwords.