• other

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Rubashov

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Siro (self-nominated lol)

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve gone with other for HH (Handlogten’s Heroes, not Heaven Harris). Solid all around posts and takes through the course of the year. Level-headed. This could also be the Niko talking, though.

Ya I think HH is the #1 basketball IQ poster on the site. Great takes every time and even when I disagree I gotta respect his logic.

Poor Cy. He's the best overall Jazz poster. People can't handle his raw awesomeness tho.

He is quite knowledgeable. Abrasive much tho?

One thing I really like about CY is that despite the fact he is a contrarian, he is a jazz homer. Tends to usually think positively about the jazz as a team and the individual parts of the team as well. I appreciate that.

Last edited:
Well let me begin my remarks with how honoured I feel to be nominated among such luminaries. When I look at the field of other worthy nominees i think to myself what a bunch of lightweight non-entities, such a devastating dearth of talent has not been assembled since my last family reunion.

Without singling out individuals (Siro) some people possibly don't belong on this list and others have been unlucky to miss out. (yes Dutch i'm talking about you, i miss you, like a malignant cancer on my knob.) But lets not make this about personalities because most of the other nominees haven't got one, lets instead focus what we bring to forum.

Infection naturally provides the forum with some fantastic game threads but as a physician I wonder if his contribution to the forum is affecting his patient care? Hasn't he got a higher duty to his patients? Jazzavenues? Who is Jazz Avenues? Is he or she real? And where can I buy his\her new line of merchandise? Without going through the list cause I really can't be bothered, bulletproof is a wino, Stoked is a mod and therefore a narc, Cy is a prat, i suppose oneeye and lopo are pretty cool and nothing is more certain in life than a vote for Siro is a wasted vote. ( You might as well have voted for Ralph Nader.)

Frankly Siro's politicking and lobbing for votes should give us all cause for pause, clearly we have a man of ambition here, ambitious men are dangerous. I have no ambition other than fornication and alcoholism (direct quote from my mother) and i think in this i emerge as the honest broker, the trusted man, the man you can rely on, you the voting public's rock.

Thanks in advance for your vote, your trust and your confidence and for this wonderful award. (What do I get? A trophy? Coke and Hookers? A gift voucher for a free whopper?)

Well let me begin my remarks with how honoured I feel to be nominated among such luminaries. When I look at the field of other worthy nominees i think to myself what a bunch of lightweight non-entities, such a devastating dearth of talent has not been assembled since my last family reunion.

Without singling out individuals (Siro) some people possibly don't belong on this list and others have been unlucky to miss out. (yes Dutch i'm talking about you, i miss you, like a malignant cancer on my knob.) But lets not make this about personalities because most of the other nominees haven't got one, lets instead focus what we bring to forum.

Infection naturally provides the forum with some fantastic game threads but as a physician I wonder if his contribution to the forum is affecting his patient care? Hasn't he got a higher duty to his patients? Jazzavenues? Who is Jazz Avenues? Is he or she real? And where can I buy his\her new line of merchandise? Without going through the list cause I really can't be bothered, bulletproof is a wino, Stoked is a mod and therefore a narc, Cy is a prat, i suppose oneeye and lopo are pretty cool and nothing is more certain in life than a vote for Siro is a wasted vote. ( You might as well have voted for Ralph Nader.)

Frankly Siro's politicking and lobbing for votes should give us all cause for pause, clearly we have a man of ambition here, ambitious men are dangerous. I have no ambition other than fornication and alcoholism (direct quote from my mother) and i think in this i emerge as the honest broker, the trusted man, the man you can rely on, you the voting public's rock.

Thanks in advance for your vote, your trust and your confidence and for this wonderful award. (What do I get? A trophy? Coke and Hookers? A gift voucher for a free whopper?)

Infection is the ****, but “a gift voucher for a free whopper?” (Do they even have whoppers in the land down under?), “such a devastating dearth of talent has not been assembled since my last family reunion.”.......... lines like these have got me re-thinking my vote.
Rubashov wordplay reminds me a lot of the great trouthbum. Two wordslingers in a pod.

He even proclaimed to give his right nut for a Jazz win against a bottom feeder in chat. That's MVPish if I've ever seen it.

MNW5GEPtxkaQ-Tk3-5VQhGWS_thPKNT6GKFRma9ogfzgAp8rLfmeC0PQ39MFiiGDvzl7Nw=s152

Tough call.
I reckon Stitches is someone who always has some good stuff to say.
But the furniture around this place is also important. Cy, Fish, Infection, Jazz Avenues, Dong2Ha etc.
Rubashov has a number of flaws all stemming from his disadvantage of living in Melbourne. But his posts are witty and creative - makes me wonder how much puffing of the magic dragon is going on while he is logged on!

Also people like White Chocolate, Ron Mexico, Elan_Prodigy, DownUnder etc. do their thing. (Not sure I have seen WC for awhile come to think of it!)

Last edited:
Infection is the ****, but “a gift voucher for a free whopper?” (Do they even have whoppers in the land down under?), “such a devastating dearth of talent has not been assembled since my last family reunion.”.......... lines like these have got me re-thinking my vote.
Rubashov wordplay reminds me a lot of the great trouthbum. Two wordslingers in a pod.

Yeah we have Burger King here but its called Hungry Jacks, we also have McDonald's and it is called McDonald's.

Obviously I'm above whipping votes (I'll get Downunder to do that.) campaigns like this can be so divisive, mostly because the other candidates lack the class to avoid cheap shots at each other but i'm above all that. I will make Jazzfanz great again!

Tough call.
I reckon Stitches is someone who always has some good stuff to say.
But the furniture around this place is also important. Cy, Fish, Infection, Jazz Avenues, Dong2Ha etc.
Rubashov has a number of flaws all stemming from his disadvantage of living in Melbourne. But his posts are witty and creative - makes me wonder how much puffing of the magic dragon is going on while he is logged on!

Also people like White Chocolate, Ron Mexico, Elan_Prodigy, DownUnder etc. do their thing. (Not sure I have seen WC for awhile come to think of it!)

Drug free since Wednesday, well technically Thursday...

I may need to go through this thread to collect quotes. Some epic shade being thrown!

As for the rumors of my alleged non-existence, I kind of like them. Being Non-corporeal will save me big time on clothing and health care, and I plan on using the savings to score a couple of city jerseys for myself and my wife. Now though I may be ethereal, my wife (whom many of your correctly pointed out is awesome in the thread leading up to this poll) is clearly a person and is in fact, kind of a big deal.

So while it may be true that I am a figment of your imagination, my wife has friends who can testify to her being objectively real.

So I voted for Siro because of course we should spread the glory. I would have voted for Infection, too.

Silly me. Why can't we each have 3 votes and spread more joy.

Quite possibly my favorite babe post of all time.

Great thread

Have you ever met JazzAvenues in real life? Do you know for sure he's even REAL? Have you ever played poker with him? Has he ever been a dick to you for apparently no reason?

Vote Siro. Vote for the guy you know for sure is real.

I must admit, this is a pretty solid point!