What's new

jazzfanz **OFFICIAL** 2014 Consensus BIG BOARD Rd 1

If all of these players were available, who would you want the Jazz to pick??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UGLI baby

Each day until the draft I will post a poll like this, and the jazzfanz CONSENSUS PWR RANK BIG BOARD will be decided.

If all of the players in the poll were avail, who would you like the Jazz to select?

IB4 "Duurrr where's the poll?? Duurrr."

12_mu17_rings_parker_jabari_bio.jpg

Haven't seen a medical report, so Embiid isn't on my board. They're hiding something. Embiid is going to be Sam Bowie.

I swear to Gordon. This is stupid quadfecta day or what my friends? Why stupid *** mass poster make many dumb **** thread today? Why?

Answe me Cyrone im looking at u the leader the dumb **** parade.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];848839 said:
I swear to Gordon. This is stupid quadfecta day or what my friends? Why stupid *** mass poster make many dumb **** thread today? Why?

tumblr_lyhw2y5YkD1r68x0io1_500.gif

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];848839 said:

Because of boobs.

SHOW CORE4 Your MED Report!! What You Hiding EMBIID??!!?
Yes, he needs to show it to ME and me alone.

It was a poorly worded post. Seriously though, there were reportedly red flags that showed up in Cleveland. The media hasn't reported anything since then. Is it a smokescreen by the Cavs? Possibly. But only if they want to trade down. Otherwise, why do you misdirect when you have the #1 pick?