What's new

jazzfanz **OFFICIAL** 2014 Consensus BIG BOARD Round 2

If all of these players were available, who would you want the Jazz to pick??

• Doug Mcdermott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcus Smart

• Nik Stauskas

• Noah Vonleh

• Dario Saric

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UGLI baby

Each day until the draft I will post a poll like this, and the jazzfanz CONSENSUS PWR RANK BIG BOARD will be decided.

If all of the players in the poll were avail, who would you like the Jazz to select?

jazzfanz Consensus BIG BOARD

1) Andrew Wiggins

wiggins-1.jpg

Last edited:
As of today, while awaiting more info on Embiid's foot injury, I'd say Parker for #2. If it comes back as minor, then I'd rank #1 Wiggins, #2 Embiid, then #3 Parker.

He tried this at 20,000 posts. He's not going to retire. Ever.

UGLI and PKM are the founders of the AT/NA club. Both were supposedly retiring but continue to plague us.
Six feet under is the ONLY way these guys will ever stop posting.

And...
Didn't you say you were retiring at 20K, then upped it again. Now it's 30K and in a week the counter will reset to 35 or 40K?
You're almost in Brett Favre territory :p

The 20k thing was a joke.

This time srs bizness.

Accidentally chose Embiid. Forgot about his foot for a quick second. I change my vote to Parker.

Accidentally chose Embiid. Forgot about his foot for a quick second. I change my vote to Parker.

Jazz trade up to the #1 spot. Tony wins the contest to relay the pick to Adam Silver.

Mr. Silver steps to the mic. Was that the slightest hint of a grin on his face?

"And with the first pick of the draft, we have a trade. The Utah Jazz select Jabari..." (applause drowns out his voice as Parker rises and high-fives everyone at his table).
Clearing his throat, Silver gets the attention of the crowd. "Ahem. With the first pick of the draft, the Jazz have selected Jabari....................Brown."

Jazz trade up to the #1 spot. Tony wins the contest to relay the pick to Adam Silver.

Mr. Silver steps to the mic. Was that the slightest hint of a grin on his face?

"And with the first pick of the draft, we have a trade. The Utah Jazz select Jabari..." (applause drowns out his voice as Parker rises and high-fives everyone at his table).
Clearing his throat, Silver gets the attention of the crowd. "Ahem. With the first pick of the draft, the Jazz have selected Jabari....................Brown."

Why would I say Jabari Brown? That's stupid.