What's new

jazzfanz **OFFICIAL** 2014 Consensus BIG BOARD Round 3

If all of these players were available, who would you want the Jazz to pick??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UGLI baby

Each day until the draft I will post a poll like this, and the jazzfanz CONSENSUS PWR RANK BIG BOARD will be decided.

If all of the players in the poll were avail, who would you like the Jazz to select?

jazzfanz Consensus BIG BOARD

1) Andrew Wiggins

wiggins-1.jpg

2) Jabari Parker

Jabari-Parker.jpg

Last edited:
Embiid has the same foot injury that ended so many other bigs careers, lol, Yao Ming, Žydrūnas Ilgauskas, Brendan Haywood and Curtis Borchardt had issues with navicular stress fractures like Joel Embiid. How can he be ranked ahead of anyone in the lottery if he is going to maybe be a serviceable big man now, a shell of his former self.

Last edited:
I would also like Stauskas. There is a big possibility that he will score more than those big time advertised guys.

If we could give Embodied's bones an adamantium coating I'd say DO IT. He doesn't appear to possess mutant heal factor so I can't see him surviving the procedure.

I didn't vote for Mr. Mysterio because I can't be certain if there is any validity to the rumors of his powers.

Ultimately the Winged Defender is our best bet if the Great Mormon Hope and the Flying Canuck end up working in other cities.

I wonder if we are the only fan site that has convinced themselves Aaron Gordon is the 3rd best player in the draft.

If it wasn't for Embiid back and foot (and Sam Bowie and Greg Oden), he would be running away with this poll. Fact is, if it weren't for Kevin Durant and Michael Jordan, nobody would care, this is why Parker and Wiggins will go before him. If you think Exum is at the all-star, franchise type player you take him over Embiid, maybe. But with anyone else in the draft you take the chance on a potential superstar Embiid.

If it wasn't for Embiid back and foot (and Sam Bowie and Greg Oden), he would be running away with this poll. Fact is, if it weren't for Kevin Durant and Michael Jordan, nobody would care, this is why Parker and Wiggins will go before him. If you think Exum is at the all-star, franchise type player you take him over Embiid, maybe. But with anyone else in the draft you take the chance on a potential superstar Embiid.

Yes, Aaron Gordon will be a top 3 player from this draft 5 years from now, whether it's better than Wiggins and Parker or just behind them, Mr. Gordon is next.